191 - 200

Chapter 191: Suicide

  Chu Yuan understood immediately.

  There has just been one case. How could these monkey-like businessmen believe it?
  He frowned: "Brother, you still don't believe in the existence of infectious diseases, right?"

  The owner of Dongye Pharmacy straightened his face: "Brother, let me tell you the truth. It's not just me who doesn't believe it, it's everyone. I don't even believe it. We have such a good relationship, tell me, is this infectious disease real?"

  Chu Yuan was silent for a moment and told the truth: "I don't know either, but my nephew has been with me since the beginning. Calm and calm, you should know his ability, so I think it is true."

  The owner of Dongye Pharmacy said: "Isn't it your family's own stunt?"

  Chu Yuan immediately said seriously: "I can tell you this Guarantee, with our friendship for so many years, it's definitely not the

  case." "That's okay." The owner of Dongye Pharmacy said: "Brother, you have already said this, I want 50,000 pills!"

  Chu Yuan He immediately breathed a sigh of relief: "Okay!"

  After hanging up the phone, Chu Yuan looked at his subordinates: "Immediately prepare a contract with Dongye Pharmacy for 50,000 Cire Pills." "

  Yes!"

  Dongye Pharmacy.

  Listening to what his boss said, the general manager couldn't help but said: "Now the entire pharmaceutical industry does not believe this and has not bought this pill. Why do you bother?" Li Yedong, the owner of Dongye Pharmacy, sighed

  . : "It's like paying for the friendship between me and Chu Yuan! Last time, I wanted to help him. Unfortunately, whoever touches the Chu Group will die. We have avoided suspicion. This time we can't just sit idly by and ignore it." said the general manager

  . "What if it's a lie? Did Chu Yuan lie to you?"

  "It's not a loss to spend so much money to get to know someone clearly!" Li Yedong said boldly.

  The general manager didn't know what to say: "Do you want the contract to go slower and wait and see?" "

  No, buy it directly and distribute it to major pharmacies. Since you choose to believe it, don't wait and see!"

  "Yes."

  But after the general manager signed the contract with the Chu Group, only three hours had passed, and the popularity of buying Cire Pills on the Internet gradually decreased.

  The public's fear of infectious diseases slowly subsided, and some people even began to post comments on the Internet:
  - Chu Group is not stupid. It brought out a case just to cause panic. Chu Group Hospitals have to pay for Cire Pills. By lining up, their goal was achieved!
  ——Yes, just one case, do you want to say it is an infectious disease? It's so ridiculous!
  ——Don't believe what they say about rumors that spread quickly and occur quickly. If it spread really so fast, how could there be only one case so far?
  ——Yes, yes, all of this is a show directed and performed by the Chu Group!

  With the fermentation of public opinion, except for a few people like Liu Dandan who clearly knew that Xiaoli was not acting, everyone still did not believe in the existence of infectious diseases.

  After all, Liu Dandan and others are in the minority. Even if they raise their voices on the Internet, no one will listen.
-In
  Duguxiao's villa.

  "I cooperated with Team Cui to report the poisoners. Team Cui was really neat and arrested them directly. This infectious disease is destined not to break out on a large scale..."

  Dugu Xiao's head was covered with silver. Needle, the corner of his lips curled up to watch the excitement and said: "Chu Group, we can't survive this wave. I heard that Dongye Pharmacy purchased your Cire Pills, and now it has become a big joke in the industry. Miss Shen , you still have three children to raise, would you consider coming to my place for the exam?"

  In response, Shen Ruojing held the silver needle above his head and stabbed it in a little deeper.

  Dugu Xiao's wide eyelids suddenly narrowed, his brows furrowed, it was obvious that he was in severe pain, and he finally closed his mouth.

  Shen Ruojing lowered his eyes slightly.

  Although Dugu Xiao was telling the truth, he still underestimated the power of the virus.

  Although Captain Cui did control it in time and there would be no large-scale outbreak of the disease in an instant, the virus is too contagious and cannot be controlled unless the entire population takes her Cire Pills.

  But now everyone doesn't trust the Chu Group and thinks it's all a conspiracy.

  Then it will still take time.

  She was actually helpless.

  She would have found out and evaded early in the morning, but the stubbornness of the public forced her to wait.

  outside the door.

  Leng Ling stood there quietly.

  Yesterday, she fainted after hearing Shen Ruojing's words, and she didn't even have time to say a word to 518.

  So when she heard that she was coming today, she couldn't wait to rush over.

  She hadn't seen 518 for a long time, and she missed her so much. She felt like she had a lot to say. She wanted to ask her how she came back to life even though she had died in the explosion.
  I also want to ask her why she doesn't come to take revenge since she is still alive?
  But when she stood outside the door, she found that she couldn't say anything.

  She only heard Dugu Xiao's sarcasm.

  She wants to help 518.
  As soon as Leng Ling had this idea, she turned around and walked out.

  Just in front of me, I saw Yan Zijing taking off her mask and looking at her quietly: "Miss Leng, I know you hate Shen Ruojing. Do you want to help me? I want to avenge my brother!" Leng Ling narrowed his eyes

  . : "How do you want to take revenge?"

  Yan Zijing said angrily: "The Chu family has an infectious disease and wants to get away with it. They even want to burn my brother's body today to avoid future troubles. I decided not to allow it to happen. Such a thing!"

  Yan Zijing's eyes were red.

  Thinking of Yan Zihao's violent death, she grabbed Leng Ling's sleeve: "Let me out and let me find my brother!"

  Leng Ling raised his eyebrows.
-After
  Shen Ruojing gave Dugu Xiao acupuncture, he was going to see Leng Ling.

  I originally came here today to check on Leng Ling's recovery, but as soon as I left Duguxiao's room, my phone suddenly vibrated.

  Ye Lu sent a link and message: [It's your own fault. ]

  Shen Ruojing frowned, opened the link in confusion, and found that it turned out to be a live broadcast link.

  Yan Zijing is live broadcasting on her Weibo account.

  She was originally a big singer with tens of millions of fans on Weibo. After the lip-syncing incident, she went into hiding. Now she started a live broadcast, and millions of people flooded into her instantly. She became a hot search almost instantly.

  At this moment, Yan Zijing was staring at the screen and said with anger: "Chu Cimo killed my brother, and now he is slandering some infectious disease. My brother's body is going to be cremated now. I have rushed to the scene, and I will give everyone Prove that there is no infectious disease at all!"

  After saying this, she pushed aside all the staff, opened Yan Zihao's body bag, and rushed forward: "Brother! You can't just die like this..." Immediately beside her

  , Staff members wearing isolation suits came to help her.

  Yan Zijing watched helplessly as Yan Zihao's body was sent into the cremator.

  She shouted: "Isn't it said that this infectious disease is highly contagious? Then I will start the live broadcast. I will live broadcast the whole process for seven days. If I am still fine after seven days, it will prove that my brother has not contracted any infectious virus at all. ! I want the Chu Group to give me an explanation!!"

  Her actions immediately attracted the attention of the whole people! !