161 - 170

Chapter 161 Shen Ruojing takes action against the Chu family.

  "Fiancée!"

  Mrs. Chu looked at Chu Cichen with bright eyes. Yun Zhengyang was discharged from the hospital and was preparing to return to Jincheng, so Mrs. Chu was accompanying the couple yesterday, and even lived with Mrs. Yun last night. , did not go home.

  When she came back today, after hearing what Chu Cichen said to the shareholders yesterday, she was so excited. She stared at Chu Cichen who was having breakfast and asked with bright eyes: "Are you telling the truth?" Right?"

  "Yes."

  Chu Cichen responded lightly.

  Mrs. Chu immediately raised her fingers and began to calculate: "Then are we going to hold an engagement banquet at home? But there are a lot of things going on in the company recently, so the engagement banquet has to be postponed, otherwise it will not be festive. But this news must be We must spread the word first! At least let the old people in the company know that they can no longer bully my daughter-in-law!" After

  saying that, she looked at Shen Ruojing: "Jingjing, I just want to wrong you first for the time being."

  Shen Ruojing He glanced at Chu Cichen.

  She said it yesterday, but she didn't agree. It's a good thing that this person has made it known to everyone outside now.

  Chu Cichen's expression was indifferent, but he looked at her from the corner of his eye.

  Feeling a little nervous for no reason.

  The woman rejected him yesterday. I wonder if she will agree now...

  Shen Ruojing said with a faint smile, "It's okay."

  Chu Cichen was inexplicably relieved.

  At this time, Chu Cimo, who was strictly ordered by Mrs. Chu not to go out until he proved that he did not commit murder, suddenly said: "Brother, don't you hate eating celery the most?" As soon as he said this, everyone looked at it one after another

  . Xiang Chu Cichen, only then realized that when he was distracted, he randomly picked up celery...

  Chu Cichen: "..."

  Seeing the three little ones and several people on the dining table looking at him, Chu Cichen had no expression on his face. He put the celery into Chu Cimo's bowl: "Oh, I put it for you."

  Chu Cimo:?

  He said blankly: "I don't like eating either!"

  Chu Cichen glanced at him lightly, and Chu Cimo lowered his head immediately: "Oh, I forgot, I actually like eating." "

  Eh? Uncle, you like eating. Celery? Then eat more!"

  Chu Tianye immediately gave him another piece of celery.

  Chu Xiaomeng who was next to him stared at him blankly: "Brother, why are you so diligent?"

  "Nonsense!" Chu Tianye looked at Chu Cimo and said, "I told you, my uncle is the most noble among us. VIP customers must be well served!"

  "Oh." Chu Xiaomeng then also gave Chu Cimo a piece of celery.

  Chu Cimo, who couldn't stand the smell of celery and never ate it, said: "..."

  That's why he is always the one who gets hurt!
  Mrs. Chu glanced at her second son, and then said, "By the way, when will you bring Xiao Qi home?"

  Since Xiao Qi is a child of the Chu family, it should be brought back.

  Chu Cimo sighed: "There are so many things going on in our family now, let's wait until things settle down!" "

  That's right."

  After the group had breakfast, Chu Tianye and Chu Yu both went out carrying small schoolbags. Shen Ruojing Then he took Chu Xiaomeng and prepared to go to the library to read.

  When leaving, Shen Ruojing said calmly: "I will write five pages of copybooks today."

  "Ah?" Chu Xiaomeng drooped her little head and said with a bleak look, "Isn't it two pages?" "

  Your handwriting is too ugly. ."

  "..."

  The two of them went upstairs to practice calligraphy, and didn't go downstairs from the library to eat until noon.

  Chu Xiaomeng's eyes were blank, as if she had been ravaged all morning.

  Shen Ruojing sighed silently: "How can the words become uglier as they are written?"

  Chu Xiaomeng lowered his head and said nothing.

  Chu Cichen had just returned from the company. When he saw her like this, he couldn't help but said with distress: "She is still young, she will get better when she grows up." "

  If you don't practice well, you won't be able to write well once you get better." Shen Ruojing retorted unhappily.

  She had been with her at home all morning, and this guy was holding her back as soon as he came back?

  Chu Cichen couldn't bear the child's sadness: "She's still young!"

  "If you don't work hard when you are young, you will be sad when you grow up. Chu Cichen, don't you understand this truth?" Shen Ruojing glared and became even more angry.

  Mrs. Chu next to her was sitting on the sofa, watching them with interest.

  The housekeeper asked: "Madam, they look like they are about to quarrel, won't you try to persuade them?"

  Mrs. Chu was very excited: "Don't you think their quarrel will make their relationship better? Is this the right thing? What about Miss Shen before?" , Mr. Chu, it's so awkward to be so polite."

  Chu Cichen thought Shen Ruojing looked very cute at the moment.

  She is usually cold and indifferent, without any fireworks.

  He curled his lips and said with a gentleness that he couldn't detect in his voice: "Well, you are right, I was wrong."

  Then he looked at Chu Xiaomeng: "You should listen to mother at home, you know?"

  "I know." Chu Xiaomeng originally counted on her father to support her, but now she found that it was impossible.

  "Strict wife control."

  Chu Xiaomeng spat out something bad.

  Chu Cichen:?

  Shen Ruojing:?

  The two looked at each other, and the smell of fire disappeared instantly.

  Chu Cichen withdrew his gaze and did not dare to look at her.

  Shen Ruojing raised his lips.

  At this moment, a figure suddenly rushed into the living room: "Brother Chen, it's over! Dugu Xiao's condition has worsened, and Sister Fang has been detained in Dugu Xiao's villa!" Lu Cheng was very anxious and almost ran in

  .

  Chu Cichen looked at him calmly.

  Lu Cheng gasped for a few words, and then said again: "Do you think we need to organize manpower to rescue?"

  Chu Cichen said nothing.

  Shen Ruojing, on the other hand, said: "It's your own fault."

  Fang Panxia did it purely on his own. Although the Anshen Pills were sold to outsiders, the symptoms they targeted were clearly stated. Fang Panxia was simply using the medicine indiscriminately.

  Although the voice was small, both Chu Cichen and Lu Cheng heard it, and Lu Cheng exploded: "Shen Ruojing, what did you say?!"

  His expression became serious.

  Lu Cheng, who was wearing a floral shirt, looked down on Shen Ruojing at first. Later, after learning that she was anonymous, his attitude changed. Recently, he has grown to respect her from the bottom of his heart.

  But Shen Ruojing's words were really too much.

  He said angrily: "Sister Fang went to Duguxiao's house because of Brother Chen... and for the Chu Group. How can you be so gloating?! Shen Ruojing, I know you and her don't get along, but at this time, how can you add insult to injury? !"

  This is too much!

  Mrs. Chu also came over. She had never liked Fang Panxia, ​​but she couldn't say such words as her own fault: "If you don't have good medical skills, you shouldn't be successful... But she also did it for the Chu family, so what Jingjing said was inappropriate. "

  Chu Cichen didn't say anything, just looked at Shen Ruojing.

  Shen Ruojing sighed: "Let me go."

  When Lu Cheng heard this, his tone softened: "What's the use of you going? I'm going to use you as a replacement, and we are different and we have to save you? At this time, you Just don't cause trouble..."

  As soon as he said this, Chu Cichen frowned slightly, and finally said: "Then let Lu Cheng accompany you."