Birthday Present

(the following content contains smut-skip if ya don't like it or wish not to see/read )

Damian:17-18
Jon: 17
(:

It was a day like any other, Jon woke up, went for a walk, bought cake, didn't get a text from Damian, yeah happy Birthday mate.

Every hour Jon would pull out his phone to check for any new messages from he's significant other only to be disappointed right after. 
He was staying home alone, both he's Mother, was occupied with work, and his father, Superman, was off somewhere on a mission with Batman.

Entering his room, he found a huge purple wrapped box with a red ribbon, with a note,

Happy Birthday Jon, sorry for the hold up ur gifts been real stubborn.
-Jason.

Before the said Birthday boy could open the box, he saw the box shake, hearing a bit of muffling. The said teen Hesitantly opened the box to be met with a naked Damian, with both he's arms and legs tied and a gag in he's mouth.

Damian was beyond pissed, his clothes vanished as soon as he left the shower, then Todd forced onto him to wear inappropriate clothing declaring that 'it was a special occasion" much to he's demise, which landed him being here. 

As Damian stood after what felt like hours, which it was, the 'clothes' he was forced to wear put Jon into a fit. The said birthday boy tried at all means not to get a boner. Damian he was, the things he wore, turned him on.

Damian, by force, wore nothing but thigh high black opaque socks, a black bow around his neck, with white gloves and cat ears? Damian turned to face the other way embarrassed, he couldn't help but want Jon to place he's hands on his delicate skin. His wrists, still tied together by a red rope.

Thoughts ran wild between them, Damian placed both hands to cover over his manhood, while Jon was hesitant but made he's way to the naked teen. "may I?" he asked only receiving a slight nod of embarrassment from him. 

Jon leaned in for a kiss, and it escalated way to quickly, both boys sucking on each other panting for breathe. Jon gently pushed shorter boy against the wall wrapping his arms round his waist, pulling him closer.

Damian wrapped he's arms around the taller  boy's neck, his legs wrapped securely around his waist. Damian let out a few moans as the said boy carried down to he's neck kissing each spot until he landed on his soft spot, making him moan softly, as Jon continued.

After a while, Jon stripped off hid clothes and sat on his bed where Damian now was.
Damian was not one to immediately obey, but in situations like this, he did. I know right, the stubborn blood son obeying without a single argument of defence? shocker.

Damian sat kneeled in front of Jon, he's hands on the ground. Jon submissively opened he's legs as he's thick cock slapped Damian's face, to which he didn't care,

Damian began stroking the said boy's member, licking the tip of it, while Jon furrows his brows and groaned, he wanted more, the lust in his eyes reached Damian, who soon started stuffing his mouth with the Jon's member. continuously bobbing he's head while looking into he's lovers eyes with lust.
Releasing a few moans and Jon grunting.

"nng, nhm" Jon groaned now holding onto Damian's head.
"mh mhm, " Damian moaned chocking on him.

"ah, D-dami, uh, I'm, I'm gonna...aaah" Jon moaned in turn, he's white liquid burst into Damian's mouth, pulling it out as the remains splattered on the boy's face.
Damian chocked out the semen, panting, trying to gain some breathe "what the fuck Jon," 
"I'm sorry, you just looked so good, ugh I had too" the blue eyed boy reasoned.
"I suppose its fine" 
"my turn" Jon announced, lifting himself off the bed as Damian sat in place.