Touch Starved

Damian Wayne was what others referred to as, difficult, arrogant, understanding, confusing and at some point in-need. Damian was never one to ask for affection, that would make him look weak or vulnerable. Every now and then you'd notice him give the slightest of twitches or agitation. For a the worlds greatest detective Bruce Wayne, the Batman, himself couldn't understand why.

Damian always knew he could count on Jon.  He's bright smile that spread joy all over always brought comfort to Damian's eyes. Whenever Damian twitched or seemed agitated, Jon would place  his hand on his, or hug him or even pat his head a bit. Damian knew he could always count on Jon and Dick for that matter.

Dick Grayson the eldest, was always affectionate towards Damian. When Dick discovered this about Damian, he made it he's mission to console the boy when needed, Damian was never open about he's problems and he likes to keep it that way.

Whenever Dick was absent and Damian arrived home the same agitated feeling came making him twitched. He missed being in the arms of he's beloved, or the soft pats he'd receive from his eldest brother.

Damian was currently sitting in the Library reading one of those Dickens books which he found interesting. The familiar agitated feeling returned, releasing a sigh in utter dismay. He missed he's beloved and elder brother, they were both occupied, Dick on a mission and Jon in space they were only returning next week and that was not a pleasing thought.

Damian set the book aside for a minute, catching his breathe, rubbing his hands together interwinding he's fingers before separating them and returning to the book.

A tear straddled sat on the edge of the eye as the agitated feeling remain, Damian blinked per furiously
"Master Damian are you alright" Alfred chimed in, noticing the agitated boy.
"of course I am Pennyworth" he assured.
"alright" The butler sighed with bare belief.

After about a week Damian decided to grow the courage to ask, he sighed before hesitantly knocking on the 2nd eldest brothers door, hearing a simple "come in" Entering the room, Jason sat on he's bed wearing an ear pod in the left.

"whats up Demon" Jason greeted 
"May I-" he hesitates for a moment "can I get a hu-hold of your gun"
"Why"
"Because"
"Hmm"

The agitated twitching feeling returned and it didn't go unnoticed. Jason raised a brow Without hesitation he stood face to face in

Damian sat alone in his room 'cowatd' he thought.
Meanwhile with Jason, he read Damian like a book. He remembers when he was younger he had felt similar agitated twitches when feeling deprived on affection. He was no idiot.

The said former anti-hero stood up with a sigh and travelled to the said boys resting dome.
"Alright stubborn child" he said with his casual tone "come here"
"Why" said Damian.
"Just" he sighed "just come here"
"Fine"

He walked to the said brother, surprised by the sudden embrace.
"Your welcome"
"Don't"
"I won't"