Chapter 2

Jolie POV.

After school i had cheer practice so i changed into my uniform and me, Zayn, Josh, Eleanor, Danielle went the back field Zayn had football practice he is the captain and Josh was on the football team too. Eleanor and Danielle are on the Cheer Team With me. when we got on the field i Started the drills

"okay next week is the football match so we need to come up with a new rotine okay 4 laps" i comand and the girls agreed and started to run.

While the girls were running I saw a group of figures on the bleachers. it was THEM.

And by the looks of it Harry was checking out Zayn in his football uniform. Louis was checking out El. And Liam was, wait what. Checking me out! DAFUQ!

"ZAYN!" I yelled across the field he imeditily stopped what he was doing which was warm ups with the rest if the team and looked at me.

"YEAH BABE?!" He yelled back. causing the other boys whistle and yell things like 'get some' and 'since when'.

" CONFERENCE!" I yelled and Zayn then told josh to finish the warm ups and ran over to me.

" What's up?" he asked

"Look who's checking you and I out" I say crossing me arms

He looks tourds The bleachers and once he sees who he turns to me in shock.

" um well.... HARRY FLIPPING STYLES IS CHECKING ME OUT!" HE whisper yells at me and starts doing a happy dance.

"Yeah but did you see who's checking ME out?" I ask impatiently.

"Yeah Liam,... WAIT SINCE WHEN!" He yells the last part making the boys on the bleachers look at us.

"Shhhh. and I don't know art maybe he was staring at me"

Zayn sat there for a moment looking like he was thinking.

"You should totally go for him" he says finally

"NO WHAT WHY!" I yell back

"Cause it would be a great way to get Niall back for what he did, by stealing HIS best friend"

"But what about Dani?" I ask cause she has had a crush on Liam since 9th grade.

"I'll talk to her and plus don't you think Liam is cute?" he asks

"Well yeah" I always have but I never really saw us together.

"Well then go for it Miss. Popular" he says

"Fine" I groan.

"So now, GO GET SOME" he says wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

" Oh shush" I say playfully hitting him. then we both got back to practice.

Authors Note:

first I'm so so sorry it's so short and took so long to write

Second now that I'm on winter break I'm ting to be trying to write everyday

Third tanks for the reads I really appreciate it.

~ Joddells Horan