Chapter 5 Part 2

Jolie POV

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" I yell.

Because honestly I was so fucking done with him.

"We'll that's no way to great a guest" he says smirking

"Your not my gue-" I get cut off by my mother.

" actually he is see his house is being fumigated and since I see you guys haven't talked in a while him and his mother and brother are staying here for the weekend" she says while walking past me and setting her purse and keys on the counter.

" we'll mom I can't stay tonight because I have a date" say.

Mean while Zayn had come down the stairs and greeted my mother and Niall and his family came in.

"Oh with who?" She asked while getting our maid Justine to help the Horan's get situated.

We'll you see my family is quite wealthy. My father owns Savemart. A multimillion dollar company that has up to a thousand stores in the UK alone.

My mom is a real-estate agent that never really listens to me she is always caught up in her work it's not that I mind ,I have gotten used to it.

"Oh really with who?" She asks while still looking down at her phone probably emailing someone from work or something.

" Liam Payne" Zayn responds before I get to and I hear Niall stop breathing.

"Oh we'll have fun dear" she says walking out of the kitchen to find what I presume Mrs.Horan.

Just then the door knock again and this time finally it was Liam he looked quite cute. And he too had on a batman shirt and we both laughed when we saw each other

"Already matching I see" he says

" are we really that kind of couple, this early in the game" I say chuckling

He laughs too.

" May we go" he say sticking out his arm for me to take.

" we may" I giggle as I grab his arm and wave a quick goodbye to Zayn and while glancing back I see Niall fuming.

Ha serves him right.

Niall POV.

I GOING TO FUCKING MURDER LIAM!

I was furious.

How dare he, HOW DARE HE DATE HER!

That is my Jolie.

Mine.

And that's how I intend it to be.