Chapter 3

Harry's pov

Look at him.

He is so gorgeous.

I don't deserve him.

But I must have him.

He will be mine.

He has to be.

Mine.

Zayn Malik.

<><><><<<<<<~<<>><><><><<<<<><<<><>~<<<<~<<<<><><><><><><><><><€<>€<>€>.

We all sat outside, one the bleachers facing the football field. the cheerleaders where now running and the football players were doing warm ups.

Hmmmmmm Zayn in a football jersey.

Yum!

Any way after Liam found Niall, we all just came up here to hang out with really nothing to do, well to tell the truth it was Liam's idea but i only compiled cause Zayn's here.

We all sat in silence just observing the team and cheerleaders.

Look at him in his hot jersey. Hmm what i would do to him in that jersey. What he could do to me. i nearly moan out load in front of everyone. in till i get pulled out of my fantasy by Jolie's loud voice.

"Zayn" she screams.

God what does she want know with him.

" Yeah Babe!" he screams back.

I could't help but feel jealous that she, SHE OF ALL PEOPLE GETS ZAYNS AFFECTION! I mean does he even know what she did before she came all popular and perfect and got all the boys and sometimes girls she wanted and was 'Everybodies' friend.

God it makes me sick.

" CONFRENCES!" she yells in her annoying voice, I mean i did feel bad earlier about her getting hit.

Cause NO women should ever get hit by a man Never.

After she yelled for him i watch as he almost literally dropped everything to be with her.

He should be doing that for me.

Well i do have a chance to make him mine considering he is my project partner.

I cant hear what they are saying but Zayn, soon turns to see me staring at him.

He blushes the cutest shade of pink ever and turns back to Jolie and Does a little happy dance.

He is so CUTE!

But then something dawned on him and he suddenly yells.

"SINCE WHEN!" in an astonished voice.

They talk a bit longer then separate .

I wonder what the whole conversation was about?

I look over at the rest of the lads to see Boobear staring at the class president Eleanor, Niall just smoking a cig. and Wait what.. Liam looking, well more like staring at Jolie?

Whats going on with them?

Liam Pov.

Look at her, she is gorgeous. her bright died red hair, her pretty brown eyes. and she is so short its so cute.

I never really did notice Her like this intil Niall hit her.

She has so much strength and i find that so appealing.

Suddenly she looks up at me and smiles.

She waves then turns back to the drills.

Wow....... she has taken my breath away just like that.

I think im in love.