Chapter 7

Jolie pov.

After dinner Liam took us to a drive in movie. I laughed when i saw what was playing.

"Bambi? really" i chuckled.

Liam just rolls his eyes and laughs too.

"Yup" he says.

The movie begins and we sit in silence ad we watch about half way through the movie Liam does the yawn and but his arm around my shoulder thing.

I giggled under my breath and we stayed awkwardly cuddled together the rest of the movie.

After the movie Liam drives me home. we park in my drive way and he walks to my door we both stop and turn to each other.

"I had a lot of fun tonight Liam thank you" i say honestly cause i really didn't expect it to be this fun and actually a pretty decent date.

"Me too" he pauses and scratches the back if his head "i was wondering if we could do it again sometime?" He asks nervously

I chuckle and say "yeah that would be wonderful, good night Liam"

"Yeah, good night jolie" he smiles and walks back to his car as i go into my house.

I sigh happily as a lean against the door.

"Spill it" Zayn says suddenly out of the darkness. i jump

I clutch my heart dramatically.

"Jesus Zayn, you scared the living shit out if me" i say breathless

He laughs and grabs my hand dragging me towards the direction if my room.

When we get to my room he plops down on my bed and looks at me expectantly.

"What?" i ask.

"Spill" he says crossing his arms

I sigh " well...." and i continue on with my tall of me and Liam's date.