C.23

7:00 am

"Wait what the fuck" Zac spat reading the unknown text.

"What's wrong babe" Fatima said in her sleepy voice.

"Um can you watch the Kaylee for me something came up at the office I'll be back before you know it" Zac said of course lying.

"Hmmm sure babe" Fatima was still half asleep so she wasn't paying attention or listening.

"Okay" Zac kissed her forehead.

Zac got up to do a quick morning routine so he could rush over to Karen's house. 30 minutes have passed and Zac is dressed in all black he's ready to fuck something up before he went to check on the girls first.

Looking at a sleeping Kaylee, "I hope this is a joke. I've gotten too attached to your chocolate self daddies loves you baby" Zac said with tears in his eyes.

Zac may have denied Kaylee at first but after he found out she was his. he's been present in her life, he doesn't miss a beat when it comes to Kaylee, he's there for her checkups, daycare pick-ups on the days Karen has to work late, etc. A lot is going through Zac's mind he's also thinking about how this will hurt Fatima. She took Kaylee in like she was her own Kaylee and Nayeli are super close, Kaylee adores her baby sister.

Looking at a sleeping Nayeli, "Look at my fat mama daddy loves you" Zac kissed her fat cheek as she started to stir.

Karen's House
8:00 am

Zac just arrived at Karen's house he didn't even park the car he just got out of the car, ran started banging on the door he didn't give a fuck about the neighbors he wanted answers.

"KAREN!" BANG! BANG! BANG! "KAREN! OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR" Zac shouted angrily.

Karen was sleeping so his banging on the door and screaming her name frightened her, "Ayo Zac what the fuck? Do you know what time it is? Is Kaylee okay?" Karen asked as she closed her robe.

Chuckles and rubs his hand down his face, "Fuck all that is Kaylee mine?" He got straight to the point.

Rolled her eyes, "Are you fucking serious right now you came BANGING!!! On my FUCKING DOOR asking a stupid ass question like that of course Kaylee is yours!" Karen spat.

Nods and chuckles, "So explain this Karen!"
Zac showed the unknown text.

"Okay, why are you showing me this?" Karen frowned.

"Kaylee Imani is yours Zac for real I'm not lying to you" Karen said she was genuinely confused but she did recognize that number.

Take a deep breath, "Just breathe Zac just breathe" he coached himself.

"You better not be fucking lying to me because I never laid my hands on a woman but Karen...." He stops himself.

"You know what Fatima will handle you"

"Are you threatening me Zac"

"It's a promise! You do know this shit can affect a kid's life & can ruin the supposed father's life. We been taking care of a child, that wasn't there. You don't do shit like this, so she better be mine and you better get the shit straightened out I'm not playing with you"

"ZAC! For the love of god, she fucking yours! You've seen the results nigga I even took your ass on the show ON NATIONAL FUCKING TV!SO PLEASE GET OFF MY PROPERTY! EVEN THE WORLD KNOWS SHE YOURS! KAYLEE IMANI FUCKING TAYLOR IS YOUR SHE FUCKING YOURS!"

"All that hooting and hollering don't scare me Karen it doesn't matter, a matter of fact fuck this we going to court and settling this"

"Whatever Zac FUCK YOU!" Karen slammed the door in Zac's face.