✨|Chapter 22|✨

Author's POV

Trisha is so hurt that she can't control herself and quickly went away from there after Akash's proposal. Actually Its not like that she hates him now but the moment he proposed her the way he did 5 years back, she started feeling that how he cheated on her and she don't want to insult him anymore.

Trisha

I don't know that what is happening with me but now I don't want all this and I am completely broken. My body, by heart, my soul is all broken. I don't have anything now except to become his puppet for his lust. Even if I hate him, I still love him why? Why this is happening with me? Why? I still can't see him in pain but my heart is not allowing me to do anything.

Suddenly I heard a foodsteps toward the room. I turned back and was shocked to see him in this condition. He is drunk very badly as his eyes has become red and is looking at me with rage in his eyes.

Without wasting my time. I went to him and was about to make him sit in the bed.

Don't touch me. He said while pointing his finger to me.

He should take rest as he is in a very bad condition.

I will. I said and made him sit on the bed.

He quickly pulled me toward him and said

Who the hell are you to do this? You don't even consider me as your husband so who am I to you? Now why are you caring me so much because I am drunk? Don't worry I won't harm you. He said

You should sleep and take rest as you are not in a good state now. I said and tried to remove his shocks.

He again pulled me and said

I could have sleep forever the moment you said that everything is over between you and me. Somehow I am managing to survive. My body is alive but my heart and soul is dead on that day only.

Why you did this with me Trisha? You believe that 2-3 min video? You don't believe me? Don't you even think that I can't betrayed you. You should have asked me that whats going on? But instead of that you stabbed me indirectly. He said while tears in his eyes.

You know, even after all this, I still love you. He said.

I didn't said anything just listen to him. But I don't even know that he feels so much hurt to what I said to him that day. I thought that he is happy with another woman but seems like the situation is different.

I think I need to find out now. Because now I am thinking that something is wrong, something is fishy and I need to know that.

Answer me? He said while giving me a jerk.

I just looked at him

He then closed his eyes and fell on the bed and slept.

Another update.....
Please vote and comment if you like it.
Do you think guys that Trisha will change her mind?
What will Akash do now?
Any guess?

Please follow me on my insta: meghworks4 for asthetics, update and reels.