1: meeting back ⭐️

My whole life me and my enemy have been fighting, it has been since we were about 5... i changed schools about 3 times but every time we meet again and i see him, sometimes i ask if he does this on purpose.

We have been living next to eachother since our childhood because our parents are very good friends, it's kinda a shame that we are not, i really like him but he just.. hates me.

My name is Porsche and i'm 25  years old now, moved out of college with him and i'm bisexual and- "get out of my way... babe!" That was Kinn on his way to work..

GOSH now i have to start the video all over again because of you babe!

Porsche: Okay let me tell you how we became a couple at 19.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-When they were 5-

Porsche: Mama! He runs to his mom while crying, he hugs her tightly while the tears just keep running down his puffy little cheeks. She looks at little Kinn that had Porsche's broken toy in his hand.

What happened? She asked, little Kinn shrugged his shoulders while looking unbothered.

Porsche: He broke my toy then slapped me! He sobbed, she leans down and tries to calm him down by wiping his tears

She grabs the toy and tries to fix it, she pouts her lips and shakes her head.

I will buy you a new one honey. Kinn becomes mad and runs to him slapping him with his little hands and of course he fights back, Porsche's mom tries to separate  them and tried calming them down.

Kinn's mom comes and pulls Kinn's arm, Kinn sticks out his tongue to Porsche and Porsche cries again.

~when they turned 10~

Porsche's mom brings him to Kinn's house for a play date, Porsche is shy and slowly walks into Kinn's room while carrying his favorite plushie. Kinn looks at him while he's playing the PlayStation on his bed.

Porsche: Can i play with you? Kinn doesn't answer and Porsche went to sit next to him on the bed. He looks around for a bit until Kinn turned off his play station .

Kinn: You can't play with my stuff. Porsche pouts and stands up looking him dead in the eyes.

You always broke my stuff, now it's my turn. He said with a grin and he grabbed one of Kinn's plushies and ripped out an eye, Kinn is mad and sees Porsche also brought his plushie, he grabbed it and pulled off it's head.

Porsche starts crying because he got that from his dad before he left, he runs away with the broken plushie, he runs to his and Kinn's mom that were talking at the table together, he shows her the plushie and she becomes furious.

DID KINN DO THIS? She stands up pushing her chair back, Kinn's mom also stands up trying to calm her down.

What's wrong? She asks her.

THATS THE PLUSHIE HE GOT FROM HIS DAD BEFORE HE DIED. She grabs the plushie and went to Kinn's room, his mom and Porsche followed her.

YOU! APOLOGIZE! She points to Kinn angrily, Kinn gets tears in his eyes and his lips began frowning.

Kinn: I- I'm sorry miss. I'm very sorry.

~time skip to 15 years old~

Kinn: Money. Now. He puts his hand out to Porsche and Porsche pouts while rolling his eyes.

Porsche: You already took everything Kinn. Kinn grabs him by the collar and lifts him up from the air, Porsche slaps him and then runs away.

Kinn looks at his friends and then they also ran after Porsche, he quickly hides in the school bathroom, he gets into a stall and locked it while kneeling on top of the toilet.