(CHARTER SEVEN.) (IN THE WORLD OF CIVILIZATION.)

(ONE NIGHT EARLIER.)

the young nomad was walking though the streets of trollberg by himself.

Due to the distance and current time of the day.

The young nomad man had no choice but to stay at trollberg for the time being.

The mysterious nomad man had not been in trollberg for some time.

Due to not having any need for supplies or business within the large wall city of trollberg.

As well not fond to be within civilization or any large places of people for a long period of time.

Despite being abe to get along with other people and around within civilization places.

Such as trollberg and the many different districts of the great wall city.

Hector was more fond of nature over civilization.

As well a calmer and peaceful life choices.

Over a large and crowded places within a massive city like trollberg.

and many other cities throughout the entire world as well.

The young nomad was observing his surroundings while he was walking down the streets alone.

Despite not being a city man, nor had any attention to live in trollberg.

Hector had amar many details and designs from all of the buildings.

and many other places that the nomad had visited in trollberg.

Hector had noticed that selena was currently above him.

The large red-tail hawk bird was following the nomad to whatever places he go.

As well always watching over Hector, from above to far away from the nomad.

Hector had selena as far back as he could remember.

Since being a child, Hector had raised and token care of selena.

Since the day that the large red-tail hawk had first hatch from an large egg.

Hector and selena were Unseparable together, as well always rely on each other.

Hector was very happy and grateful to have selena in his life.

as well being in every place that the nomad had went and visited at.

throughout the lands that he had walked and traveled at, for a very long period of time.

Hector was watching selena flying above him, while he was still walking down the streets at trollberg.

Hector was paying attention in front of him and his entire surroundings while walking.

But also watching the large red-tail hawk flying from above him as well.

As Hector was walking and observing his surroundings.

He kept his guard up and all of his senses active.

Due to being in the forest for most of his life.

As a child, Hector had learned survival forms and techniques from his parents.

Such as using his full senses in places that has deadly Predators.

Such as wolves, pumas, bears and many more.