(CHAPTER ONE.) (THE LEGENDS OF THE LYCANTHOROPES.)

Hilda woke up, and did her morning routines, she got dressed in her usual clothes, and made her bed, she went to the kitchen, to have breakfast, her mother greeted her.

Johanna: good morning sweetie, sleep well.

Hilda: I did mum, how about you?

Johanna: I sleep well too.

Hilda made a bowl of cereal and had tossed, she finished eating and placed the bowl in the sink, hilda help wash everything in the sink and placed them all to dry, Johanna noticed her daughter helping with cleaning and and placing everything in order.

Johanna: thank you hilda, but you really didn't need to do all the cleaning for me, I could have done it all.

Hilda: I know mum, but I assist, you do so much already, I'm more then happy to help out too.

Johanna was happy to hear hilda taking responsibilities, and helping with everything too, she saw how much hilda has grown, and learning about being responsible, when hilda was finished, she asked her mother if she needed more help.

Hilda: hey mum, is there something else I can do to help with.

Johanna: It's fine, dear, I can handle everything else, it's a nice day outside, way don't you go outside and spend time with your friends a little bit today.

Hilda: are you sure mum, I don't mind helping you out before I go.

Johanna went down on her level and smiled, she placed her hand on hilda's shoulder, and spoke.

Johanna: I do sweetie, I know you care about me very much, but your young and should be a with other children the same age, and enjoy being a little girl, I'm also happy you have two good and caring friends, who are the same age as you hilda, now please, have fun and being a kid still, their's plenty of time before you will do everything too someday.

Hilda: ok mum, I will.

With that, hilda hug her mother, and Johanna did the same to her daughter, the two smiled, and hug for a little bit, then separated.

Johanna: I believe you, frida and David needed to go to the library today, you don't what to keep them waiting.

Hilda remember about visiting kaisa today with her friends.

Hilda: that's right, thank you for reminding me mum.

Johanna: It's fine, dear, just be back before dark, and don't stay out late.

Hilda: I will, bye mum, love you.

Johanna: bye sweetie, love you too.

Hilda left to go see her friends at the library, while Johanna was in deep thought once again, she wondered if someday, she'll be a great mother too, tontu appeared and saw Johanna in deep thought.

Tontu: are you alright Johanna, you look a little concerned and thoughtful?

Johanna: I'm fine tontu, I was just thinking to my self, that's all.

Tontu: okay Johanna, just curious, say, is there still some leftover breakfast.

Johanna: I'm sorry tontu, we already eat it all.

Tontu: that's alright Johanna, I'll improvise in nowhere space, take care Johanna.

Johanna: you too, tontu, just ask if you need something.

Tontu: I will, thanks.

With that, tontu went back in nowhere space, leaving Johanna once again in deep thought.

(MEANWHILE WITH HILDA.)

Hilda was making her way to the library, along the way, alfur was taking about everything that since the day before.