(CHARTER THREE.) (THE NOMAD.)

(SPECIAL THANKS TO HOWLER29 FOR THE LAST NAMES OF THE CHARACTERS, SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND AND PLEASE SHOW SUPPORT TO HER AND HER BOOKS.)

(SOMETIME BEFORE THE ARRIVAL OF KAISA.)

Hilda could not see the world around her, there was no light, no sound, she felt cold and uneasy, she tried to speak but no words came, she tried to move but could not, hilda was confused and does not understand what is happening to her now.

Hilda remembered the rive incident, when she was underwater and nearly died from lack of oxygen, the dreaded memory of her leg being caught by a wooden branch, and the Memory of seeing nothing but darkness.

Hilda's mind: were am i, why can't I see or move, and why I feel cold?

?: hilda.

Hilda's mind: mum?

Hilda had heard the voice of her mother, but can not see her, hilda try to call her mother, but once again, no words came out, hilda does not know were her mother is at, or were the voice had came from, she felt something wasn't right, and felt a very heavy heart as well.

Johanna: why, why it had to happen to my daughter, why did my daughter had to die!

Hilda was token back of what her mother had just said, she did not understand why her mother sounded very upset, hilda thought that Johanna had tears while she was speaking.

Johanna was crying greatly, she was in a state of depression and lost, hilda could now see her mother, but did not understand why she was crying, untill she saw something truly Horrifying.

Hilda saw a Tombstone, there was only Johanna and the mysterious tombstone in the entire area round hilda, only a mysterious light from the sky was seen, while everywhere else was just blackness.

Johanna: why did my daughter had to pass from this world, she was such s sweet and innocent child, why!

Hilda did not understand what her mother was saying, she tried to call her, but still no words, she even tried to touch her mother's leg, to gain her attention, but hilda's entire right hand, Pass through Johanna's left leg, as if she was nothing but a ghost.

Hilda was both confused and scared of whatever was happening, hilda did not know if she was dreaming a Horrendous nightmare, and why Johanna was crying over a Tombstone.

Hilda looked at the Tombstone, and was truly shocked beyond words.

(HERE LIES HILDA GRAYSON, A ADVENTURERS AND GOOD HEARTED YOUNG CHILD, THAT HAD PASSED TO EARLY FROM THIS WORLD, AND IS NOW IN ETERNAL SLUMBER, MAY SHE BE IN PEACE, AND WITH THE LOVE ONES FROM THE AFTER LIFE.)

Hilda could not believe what she had just read, the Tombstone that was right in front of hilda, was in fact her own resting place, and the Tombstone was hers as well.

Hilda: I, I can't believe this, this is just not possible, it simply can't be possible, I have to be dreaming, this has to be nothing more then just a dream, this is not real, it can't be real at all!

Hilda was in a state of confusion and panic, she had just witness her own Burial ground, and could not begin to possess of the many thoughts that was in her very mind, hilda tried to make sense of everything that is happening, and hoped it was all nothing more then a simple dream.

Hilda tried to understand and think of the reason behind this strange dream, once again, there was nothing more then darkness, hilda could only see blackness once again, both Johanna and the Tombstone had suddenly vanished without a single trace, leaving only hilda once again, or so it seems.