Ch. 15

"Cheers for Krystal!" Amber lead everyone to cheer for me with their wine/alcohol in their hand(s).

"Cheers!" Everyone clinked their glasses together and literally did bottoms-up.

Everyone except me was getting drunk and literally high. No, not like cocaine high but alcohol high.

The weird thing is, I actually like to party and drink. I'm usually not the person to just sit down and stare at people at a party. I would just party like an animal. (I couldn't drink back then because I was underage.)

"Krystal, what are you doing? You're at a legal to drink, so, why not?" Luna asked, drinking the rest of her wine and chuckling a bit after she did so.

Great, Luna was already a bit tipsy for the night. It's not like I've never seen her drunk, but I've not exactly seen her sane... Us f(x) would always scold her for being so wild behind public sight.

"Unnie..." I lightly tapped Victoria's knee.

"What's up?"

"Can you come with me to my room?"

"Uh, sure. Why?" We started getting up and excusing ourselves from the group of tipsy animals. (They weren't drunk, but they weren't exactly able to drive on the road safely.)

"I feel a bit tired..." I pulled my hair back into a ponytail as we made our way to my room.

Someone started scream-laughing out in the living room. Oh my... it was the fucking scariest laugh I've ever heard.

"Keep it down, all of you! We're in a dorm, not a house." Victoria hollered at everyone in the living room.

Most of them started giggling after Victoria's scolding, and, to be brutally honest, I thought I was going to be slaughtered by a group of tipsy angels. " "

I shut the door behind me after Victors safely made it into my room.

"I shouldn't have invited SNSD and f(x)... I'm going to have- how many- 12 drunk people in my dorm by the end of the night." I almost swore in front of Unnie.

Victoria grabbed my wrist and led me over to my bed, where she sat me down next to her.

"It doesn't matter if there's going to be 12 drunk people in your dorm. What matters is your going to get married tomorrow." She pulled me in for a hug.

Even if I didn't like what she just stated, I had to agree with her.

"Congratulations." She rubbed my back with her right hand.

I closed me eyes and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"No, no." I disagreed with her.

"I know you still love him."

And that shut me up for the night.