friday

It was a Friday afternoon and the bell rang for the end of the school day. Jashan, Alexis, Kalila, Cyrill, and Mokyua were chatting about their plans for after school. Jashan and Alexis wanted to go to the library, as they often did, but Kalila, Cyrill, and Mokyua had other ideas.

Jashan was telling Alexis all about their math teacher, Ms. Yu, and how she was always so helpful during class. "She always has great suggestions for studying," Jashan said, "and she's really patient when we don't understand something."

Alexis nodded in agreement. "And she grades everything so quickly," he added. "Even when I turn something in late, she always gets it back to me the next day."

As they finished up their homework, Jashan and Alexis decided to call it a day. They packed up their things and headed out the door, feeling confident that they had made good progress on their work.

Outside, the sun was shining and there was a light breeze blowing. Jashan and Alexis were excited to make it home before dinner and relax for the rest of the evening.

"Thanks for studying with me," Alexis said as they walked down the sidewalk.

"Anytime," Jashan replied with a smile. "I always enjoy working next to you."

Once they got home, Jashan and Alexis decided to grab a snack and watch some TV before dinner. They were happy to relax after a long day of school and studying, excited for the weekend ahead.Jashan is her best friend who is her schoolmate and has been so for 2months now, and they are always looking out for one another. Their friendship is one that goes beyond what one could really put into words. They share a bond that's like no other.

Alexis loves Jashan very much. SHe loves her sense of humor and the way that she sees the world. He loves her personality and how she's always quick with a joke and a smile. He loves the fact that she doesn't judge anyone, no matter who they are or where they come from. SHe loves that she's always there for her when she needs a friend, and she's one of the few people in his life who she can really be himself around.

Jashan is someone who never takes her friendship with Alexis for granted. She knows how lucky she is to have this relationship with her(as a friend!). She knows that their bond is something special, something that's hard to find in this world. She knows that she can always turn to her when she needs someone to talk to, someone to lean on. She's like a big sisterto her, and she's so gateful for that.

Their bond is one that's constantly growing and evolving with each year that passes. They've been through so much together, and they know that they'll always be there for each other. Their friendship is one that's built on a foundation of trust, respect, and love. It's something that they both hold dear and cherish deeply.

So, in conclusion, Alexis and Jashan are best friends forever, and that's something neither of them would ever take for granted.Alexis has a small group of close and very dear friends, who she shares a special bond with. These friends include Jashan, who is her best friend, Cyrill, who is her second best friend, and Hannah, who is her third best friend.

Jashan and Alexis have been best friends for a long time. They have a connection that goes beyond words, and they've been through so much together. They're like brothers and sisters, always there for each other.

Alexis and Jashan share a similar sense of humor and love joking around. They enjoy hanging out and talking about anything and everything. Their friendship is strong and unwavering, and Alexis wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.

Cyrill is Alexis's second best friend. He's also a trusted confidante and advisor. Cyrill is wise beyond his years and always offers sound advice. He's a great listener and always there to cheer Alexis up when she's feeling down.

Hannah is Alexis's third best friend. Despite only meeting a few years ago, they have developed a close bond that Alexis cherishes. Hannah is fun, outgoing, and always ready to have a good time. She's someone Alexis enjoys spending time with and talking to about anything and everything.

While Jashan, Cyrill, and Hannah are Alexis's three best friends, she also considers Kris a close friend. Kris is her classmate, and they get along well. Despite Jashan used to being Alexis's best friend, Kris doesn't see any competition between the two of them. SHe understands that Alexis has a special relationship with Jashan and that it's different than their own friendship.

Overall, Alexis is blessed to have such a special group of friends in her life. She's grateful for the time she gets to spend with them, and she values their presence more than anything.
Jashan best friends are Hannah cyrill and alexis, not kris because jashan and kris got into a fight and that broke their friendship apart but jashan is over it because she doesn't care anymore

_________________________________________
What should the next chapter be about?
Maybe archi and alexis? 🕷🕷🐸