class chaos

Ms. Wong had finally made the decision to switch up the seating arrangement in 5S, and Jashan requested that Archi and Alexis sit together. SHe also announced that they were dating, which sent shockwaves through the class.

The classroom was filled with all sorts of commotion as students began to talk amongst themselves. haleema was the only one who was happy, as she was enjoying a bag of her recently bought candy, which she had named 'zombie'. The candy had a strong blue tint, and when she shared it with his friends, their mouths turned blue as well.

Mr. Lau was confused and asked why everyone's mouths were blue, but no one other than Janice had the answer. She explained that it was because of zombie candy, but Mr. Lua was still unsure what was going on.

In the back of the class, Maryam was busy trying to figure out who Musa had a crush on. She asked around, but no one seemed to know the answer. Some students in 5S thought that Cyrill might have a crush on Mokyna, since she talked to him often and even told him about her own crush.

Janice, who was always the life of the party, decided to liven the mood by pulling out her favorite card games from her backpack. She had brought a variety of games, from Uno to Go Fish, and everyone had a great time playing them.

As the week went by, Ms. Wong was happy to see that the class was getting along well, and she began to receive more requests from the students in 5S to write more chapters in their friendship drama. They loved reading about the ups and downs of their relationships and were eager to see how their stories played out.

Jashan was always the class clown, but she was also a writer at heart. She had been writing short stories and poems since she was in elementary school, and her passion for writing only grew stronger as she got older.

One day, she decided to turn her writing talents to the drama in the class. With a pen and paper in hand, she began to observe her classmates and write down the stories she saw unfolding before her eyes.

One of the stories that particularly caught her interest was the love triangle between Archi, Alexis, and Cyrill. Archi and Alexis had been dating for a few months, and Cyrill had a clear crush on Mokyna, but it seemed that everyone in the class was drawn to the chaos of their love triangle.

She decided to write a short story about their relationship, and her classmates loved it. From then on, she began to receive more requests to write more chapters in their friendship drama, and she was thrilled to have found a new outlet for her writing. It was a way for her to express herself, and she enjoyed bringing her stories to life for her classmates. With her stories, she had become a hero to her classmates, and they couldn't wait to see what came and the other students were amazed and amused by this chapter, and Jashan was very proud of herself. She was enjoying writing these stories so much that she started to spend all of her free time writing. She would stay up late into the night, writing paragraphs upon paragraphs on her laptop, until her eyes were bleary and red. The students were captivated by her stories, and they would eagerly await her next chapter. Jashan could see the joy that her writing brought to her classmates, and she was determined to keep on writing, no matter what. She loved being the class writer, and she was proud to have found her true calling.*
_________________________________________
✧⁺⸜(●˙▾˙●)⸝⁺✧ʸᵃˢ I like making this tbh🐸