CHAPTER 7: Brawl of the objects

Rocky was falling once again.

Heading for the ground full speed, it was terrifying for the young boy! Plus, he might not be able to revive if he dies!!

Or would death reassured him a way home. Either way, it was a risk Rocky didn't want to take.

Rocky had to find a way to prevent his death while protecting the teleporter so he can go home as soon as possible!

If only Cloudy was here, or anyone that can fly at Tpot that can save him!!! Rocky doesn't want to die!!

He might not be able to see his family again!! Rocky doesn't want that...

Rocky held the teleporter tightly, he rolled up into a ball as he prepares for his inevitable doom.

But it didn't happen.

Rocky hit a cushy yet hard surface, he rolled off and landing on the ground face first. Rocky got up from the ground, luckily the teleporter wasn't damage.
He look up to his right and saw the weirdest sight.

A Big Orange Chicken

At least he knows he's not in Tpot, but that has to be the weirdest thing he's every seen, and he thought David was weird.

"Hello little one" a deep echoey voice asked him. Rocky looked to his left and saw a giant person, his eyes looked like googly eyes, and he had a mouth like roboty.
"Are you okay? That was quite a fall" Rocky nodded to the big man question.

"I'm Boombox, and you are?" He asked.

As usual Rocky didn't answer.

"Not much of a speaker, same here" Boombox said. "Hey, maybe my friend Hotdog can help you, I can bring you to him" He said, Rocky shook his head but somehow he was already on the big man's shoulders.

He still had the teleporter on him so that's good, but Rocky should really get going. The big man and the Big Orange Chicken started to head west from where they were sitting.

It looks like Rocky doesn't have much of a choice now does he.

Rocky held the teleporter tightly and lay his chin on the big man head, Rocky was getting tried anyways.
__________________________

After awhile, something shook Rocky awake, he almost fell off but the big man caught him.

His teleporter was not so lucky, it fell out of Rocky's grip and onto the ground.

"Sorry about that" Boombox apologized, Rocky only frowned as he layed his against Boombox's head.

"hey Boombox, hey Big Orange Chicken, how are you guys doing?" Someone said which immediately woke up Rocky back to reality.
Rocky looked down, he saw a redhead with a brown vest and a a male with braided hair. He wore a pizza hut uniform, and had really red freckles.

"Who's the young one?" The red freckled guy asked the two giants, "oh him, I don't know" Boombox replied.

"Did you kidnapped him or something?" The guy wearing the vest question.

"No he fell from the sky"

"Oh, alright"

"What do you mean 'alright' a child fell from the sky Hotdog!!" The red freckled guy exclaimed. "Let's go to the hospital, I think there's one near the ever convenient object shopping mall" he said.

"Wait there's a hospital here?" The vest guy now known as Hotdog question. "If there's an ever convenient object shopping mall, and there's probably a hospital too".

"Oh"

"Alright it's settle than" Boombox shrugged.
____________________________

After a walk that felt like miles, they finally made it to th hospital. Which is right outside of the ever convenient object shopping mall,  the five of them enter the hospital and sat down in the waiting room.