CHAPTER 8: ThEEE

(Y'all were expecting iii too much)

Rocky found himself being carried away by a lady in red with rainbow hair. Rocky didn't know what to do, if he should jump out of her arms or just wait it out and see where the lady take him. But he accidentally dropped the teleporter while getting picked up.

"Oh I hope we get to the medical tent soon" the lady muttered confusing Rocky. Rocky looks at his arms and knees, they look fine so why is this lady so worried?

Up a head were two people arguing, a lady in green and a lady in pink. Rocky couldn't exactly hear what they were agruing about, but looking up at the lady who was carrying him, he could tell it was not good.

The lady seemed hesitant to go to them, began to walk towards the two ladies much to Rocky's dismay.

Rocky never liked agruing, it would always end up with someone on the couch. This happened a few times in Rocky's family, in the morning he'd find his father on the couch at times.

"Um hey guys-"

"WHAT!!!" The two girls both screamed in the lady's face, which left poor Rocky shaking from where he sat.

"Guys guys!! don't yell your scaring him!!" the lady snapped at them while cradling the frightened Rocky.

"Right sor- wait him?" the lady in green looking in the arms of the lady carrying Rocky.

"Um- who is that?" The girl in pink pointed at Rocky.

"A child, I found him scared and alone on the beach" the lady said still cradling scared Rocky.

"Right... so how did he get here?" the lady in green asked.

"I don't know, poor thing must have been stranded here by a boat or something else" the lady carrying Rocky said.

"Well we have to find his parents" the lady in green said.

"Poison for fuck sakes were on a island in the middle of nowhere" the lady in pink said in a annoyed tone voice.

"At least I'm not the one swearing infront of a child" the lady in green snapped at her before pointing at the shaking Rocky.

"Guys quit it!! Your terrifying him!!" the lady says still holding a visble shaken Rocky.

Last time Rocky saw a woman fight, or what his brother, Nickel calls, a cat fight. It was with Puffball and Golfball fighy outside.
Next day Rocky found them kissing..?(The kiss was accidental, they were fighting near a door and Rocky opened it)

Is the pink lady and the green lady gonna kiss?

"Look i'm sorry for bothering you guys, you two seem busy I'm just gonna go alright" the lady said.

"Wait Gumball-"

"Whatever"

Just like that the lady walked passed them. Into the search for a medical tent, Rocky looked up at the lady carrying him. She looked like she was holding back tears.

Rocky tugged on her sleeve, she looked at him "oh i'm okay" she smiled softly, it looked like small tears were forming in her eyes.

Rocky knew she was lying, she seemed disturbed when those two were interacting.

Not wanting her to be sad any longer, Rocky tugged on her sleeve to get her attention, she looked him.

Rocky then pointed at her, then at himself. "Is there something you want?" she asked. Rocky nodded and did the same gesture.

"Oh you want my name, my bad. You've must have been freaked out when a total stranger just picked up out of the blew" she said.

Eh, Rocky was use to it.