Prologue

This marriage is forced for him but not for me...

I loved him since the moment my eyes fell on him.

I am married to the Demonic cultivator, Yiling Patriarch...
It was my fault for forcing my parents to ask him to marry me. But what I didn't know was-

It was my biggest mistake, A beautiful mistake... I don't have any regrets to fall in love with.

But what's hurt me most is that he never gave me time... He doesn't try to mend our poor relationship...

He has two more wives whom he loves most. He never had given me the title of his wife. And it's hurt a lot...

The pain inside my chest getting heavier, and the only solution I know is to die here.

I am standing near the bridge. My heart was telling me to die and I was going to do it same until I felt a tight grip around my wrist when I turned, someone hugged me so tightly.

"Wangji, what are you doing? Please don't do rubbish things. I care about you"

He cares about me...
Finally, in this cruel world, there is someone who cares about me.

"Gem! I miss you!"

He tightens his grip around my waist. He looked at me and uttered.

"Wangji, I will help you. Wuxian will fall for you, I promise..."

I didn't say anything, just nodded. I don't want to leave my warm. After so many years, I was finally able to find a warm.

---------------

A figure Staring at them with burning sights, his hands clenched into fists and slammed his fist into the nearest wall.

"He dares to touch mine things, whom I still didn't touch."

"Your Highness, your hand, it's bleeding!" his wife, Wei Qing approaches him and carefully checks him.

She drags Wuxian with her whose eyes are still on the two figures.

************

Ni hao!
My princesses & baby girls
Happy birthday to myself...
It is my surprise that I give to myself & my lovely princesses😜

New Xianwang/Wangxian ff.
This story going to be fun to read for readers as well for me to write.

This is short fan fiction. I will try to complete it fast.

-bunny🐰🦋