1.6: Revelation 3

He takes it all the way down and turns the corner as people power up weapons and aim them at Jamari.

"Hands!" Swat Leader shouts, Jamari raises his hands, "On the ground! Now!"

Jamari surveys the area and then turns back to them, "Guys, you do not want to do this. Trust me." Jamari says

"Mask!" Swat Leader shouts

"Copy!" Swat Agent 1 says

"All right, have it your way..." Jamari says looking down before looking up, "Mask!"

"Copy." Venom responds.

Hes engulfed in the Symbiote.

"What the hell is that thing?" The Swat Leader shouts before everyone opens fire on the hulking Symbiote.

This happens...

Venom bites another thing of tear gas, and vanishes from sight

Venom bites another thing of tear gas, and vanishes from sight. Then men go missing left and right, venom picks up two men and throws them with enough force they splat against a screen.

He then enters his camp area and kills multiple soldiers incoming at him, "Does anyone have eyes on him?!" A soldier shouts

"Switching to thermal. Seeking target." A guy says

Venom grabs a swat guy and throws him with enough force that he kills the guy and the swat  he threw him at.

Venom grabs a guy and throws him with enough force through other guys that they go through 4 pillars.

He kicks and punches two swat guys across the ground, the beast then proceeded to disarm the remaining ground level cops.

He then threw a ball of crushed items at the swat agents killing a few upon contact, they fire more at venom but they're useless.

That is until they throw flash grenades that actually harm the Symbiote giving them openings to fire. From above a guy throws a flash grensde but he's thrown off a roof as venom comes up to him.

Venom climbs all the way up to the roof and climbs its way up, "He's in the rafters!" A guy shouts

"Above!" Another guy shouts throwing another flash grenade.

This gives venom the chance to dodge gunfire and such before the throws part of a roof on the lot of the officers firing at them.

All but one avoid the the attack, venom lands hard and uses the cop that fell off the side as a ragdoll and beats other cops to death with him and then throws him through glass.

He then stomps on the last two officer's heads killing them both instantly, he stomps over to the cop he threw and goes to eat his head.

"No! We do not eat policemen!" Jamari shouts

Venom growls and throws the cop to the side, Somehow Dick and Jason make it first and see the beast and their eyes widen "Guys! Guys, wait! Wait, please." Jamari says rising out of venom.