1.1: Pilot

MC POV

Sirens...

Screaming...

Gunshots...

Blunt Force Trauma...

Explosions...

These are the things every Gothamite Knows Too Well, maybe not well enough. When you walk down the street you either get robbed or killed, or pass someone getting robbed or killed.

So being a kid on these streets does give you some level of immunity. But other times it's just not enough...

Third Person POV

A kid with black hair runs forward at a high velocity, he looks back and sees a bunch of guys and girls chasing him.

He continues to run and climbs over a fence, he continues to run as the goons close in, "other side go!" Lead Guy shouts

The kid runs to the other side of the alley, a chunk of the gang appear infront of the alley. He turns to go the other way but the other half of the gang is over there.

The kid is frozen, he looks left and right, "Nowhere to go kid!" The Lead Guy says

The kid backs into a corner, the guy goes for a punch but The Silent Guardian, The Watchful Protector, The Dark Knight descends.

The guy breaks his hand against the dark knights armor, the kid spots Batman's grappling hook and smirks.

"Leave if you know what's good for you." Batman says

"Oh cmon bats don't you got anything better to do?" Minion 2 asks

"Back off last warning." Batman says

"Or what bats?" A female goon asks

"Get out of here." Batman says

"Couldn't agree more." The kid says using the hook and zipping away.

Batman feels around and his eyes widen at his fine Grappling Hook, "Damn." Batman says

The Batman beats all the goons senseless, he then goes to his device and tracks his book. The kid runs from a rooftop to another, he then hooks to a neighboring rooftop and swings in through a window.

Batman swings into aforementioned window and looks for his hook, he takes out his tracker again to look for the hook.

It says it's right next to him, he turns around and gets an explosive batarang to the face sending him flying through the wall.

The kid walks toward Batman, "Oh shit I am so sorry I thought you where one of the guys tryna chase me." He says

Batman climbs in, "Why'd you steal my hook?" Batman asks

"You wanted me to get away right?" The kid asks tossing the hook to Batman.

"Yes, I guess.." Batman says putting his hook back, "Hey Look You Shouldn't St-" The Kid Is Gone, he taps his mask to turn on thermal vision but he does not spot anyone in the building, "So that's what that feels like."

Batcave...

Batman unmasked looks at the fingerprints on the grappling hook, Alfred walks over, "Late Researching Sir?" Alfred asks

"Yeah some kid, I'm trying to get him off the streets one kid at a time...found him." Bruce says tapping his keyboard, "Jamari Green, 12 Years Old, Theresa Green His Mother Left For Milk Never Came Back, Markus Green His Father... Diagnosed With Brain Cancer...Has Avoided Foster Parents For A While."

"Remind you of someone?" Alfred asks pointing to the display case of Jason Todd's suit.

"Yeah yeah, looks like his father is seeking treatment in Gotham Medical." Bruce says smiling.

In The Medical Bay.

Jamari sits next to to his father, "Hey dad how you doing?" Jamari asks

"Uhhh as good as I can be." Markus says

"Great." Jamari says

The doctor walks in, "Do you have the money for his new stage of treatment?" The doctor asks

Jamari takes out a duffel bag full of cash and hands it to the doctor, "This is like $100,000." The doctor says

"That should handle his treatments for a good 3 Months and or 2." Jamari says

The doctor nods, "Ok cmon Mr. Green you've got a new treatment." The doctor says as others doctors take his father away, Jamari freezes as the doctor stops him, "Jamari...His Cancer has covered 49% of his brain...treatment may be futile."

"As long as he's still breathing nothing is futile." Jamari says

The doctor sighs and leaves, "Nice to see a kids got hope in this city." A voice from behind calls out.

Jamari turns around and sees Bruce Wayne, "Bruce Wayne." Bruce says walking up to the kid.

"How did you get in here?" Jamari asks

"I have my ways, how'd you get the money?" Bruce asks

"None of your business get out!" Jamari shouts

"I'm trying to speak to you kid, what say I get the finest doctors in Gotham and get your father the six star treatment on me." Bruce says

Jamari is confused, "Why me?" Jamari asks

"I'd hate for a kid like you to go down the wrong path." Bruce says putting his hand on Jamari's shoulder.

Jamari freezes and hugs Bruce, Bruce chuckles and hugs back, The two walk down the hospital hall. Jamari then looks up at his father enduring surgery on much more professional doctors.

But then...

Jamari and Bruce are sent flying backwards, Bruce of course comes to first and sees Jamari on his back seemingly unconscious

He groans and feels the kids pulse its weak but there, he picks him up, "HELP! I need a medic! I NEED A MEDIC!!!" Bruce shouts

A firefighter runs in and takes the kid away, Bruce runs forward and searches for the kids dad.

He finds his dad but uhh he's blacker than usual, and I'm pretty sure body parts are supposed to be attached to a human body.

He sighs at Markus's demise and then looks down with sadness, we don't get audio for the last part but what we do see is Bruce breaking the news to Jamari.

Again we don't get audio but what we do see is him screaming and breaking down on Bruce who holds the kid tight, we cut to across on the roof and see that Deathstroke was on the roof he was the one who did it.

"Wayne's Still Alive." Deathstroke says

"Don't worry...we'll get em next time." A voice says

FadeOut