1.20: Web Of Shadows/S1 Finale

Inside the grand mansion, Spider-Man's webbing collided with Arson's blade. The impact sent shockwaves through the marble floors.

Arson's eyes burned with hatred. "You're nothing without that suit," he sneered. "Just a scared kid playing hero."

Spider-Man's fists clenched. "I've had enough," he growled. The symbiote whispered promises of power, urging him to unleash its full potential.

He no longer held back. Not against this monster. The manor's ornate corridors became their battleground.

Spider-Man flipped, dodging Arson's strikes. The symbiote-enhanced assassin was relentless, his blade slicing through the air.

But Spider-Man's anger fueled his agility, he moved faster, hit harder. They crashed into the Wayne family's library.

Ancient tomes tumbled from shelves as they grappled. Arson's blade nicked Spider-Man's cheek, drawing blood.

The pain only fueled his fury. He slammed Arson into a bookcase, shattering glass and wood.

"You're a stain on this city," Spider-Man spat. "And I'm wiping you out."

Outside, on the manor's rooftop, the battle continued. Rain slicked the tiles as they clashed.

Arson's symbiote tendrils lashed out, seeking to ensnare Spider-Man. But he danced between them, striking with precision.

Arson's laughter echoed. "You think you're the hero? You're just a pawn." His blade glowed with malevolence. "I'll carve your name into history."

Spider-Man's eyes blazed. He lunged, webbing Arson's arms. The symbiote fought back, but Spider-Man's strength prevailed.

He tore the blade from Arson's grip, snapping it in two. "You're right," Spider-Man snarled. "I'm not just a hero. I'm vengeance."

The rain intensified as they grappled. Arson's symbiote surged, enveloping him. Spider-Man's suit pulsed, craving more power.

The mansion's edge loomed below, the abyss. They teetered on the precipice. Arson's eyes widened. "This ends now," he hissed.

Spider-Man's fist connected, shattering Arson's mask. The symbiote screamed, recoiling.

The mansion's grandeur seemed to shrink around them as they clashed, each blow echoing through the marble halls.

Arson was no stranger to combat. His enhanced reflexes allowed him to dodge Spider-Man's webbing, and his Symbiote-enhanced sword sliced through the air with deadly precision.

But Spider-Man was relentless. His fists struck like thunder, denting the walls and shattering priceless vases.

The symbiote's tendrils lashed out, ensnaring Arson's limbs, but the mercenary fought back with brutal efficiency.

They crashed through the study's oak doors, sending splinters flying. Moonlight spilled into the room, illuminating the chaos.

Arson's eyes glinted with malice as he lunged, sword raised. Spider-Man twisted, narrowly avoiding the blade, and countered with a web-enhanced kick.

The impact sent Arson crashing into the grand fireplace, flames licking at his symbiote-infused armor.

In fact a fire breaks out and it gets too intense for the two symbiote's that fly off the respective hosts.

"You know what...I don't need some parasite to kill you." Slade says standing up slowly

"I could say the same." Jamari says slowly standing as well