One God, One Demigod

NO ONES POV

Dream comforts Ranboo and Connor, and cooks their favourite dinner for them. After dinner everyone went to bed. Well, almost everyone. Dream was awake. He went out of the house and headed straight towards a forest. In the forest there were two creatures, or maybe people. One were extremely tall compared to Dream and the other, just a bit taller than Dream. One was emitting a strong blue glow, and the other was just wearing red and black. They saw Dream and tears filled their eyes.

"Hello Daydream" said the taller of the two. His voice was shaking.

"I-is Dee crying? Why?" replied Dream. "N-night too? Why?"

"Oh no.. I'm not crying Daydream. Its just tears of joy." replied the other.

"Are you sure? Do you promise?" said Dream

"Oh yes definitely Dream" replied the taller one.

NO ONES POV

Back at home, Techno was awake. He went to check on Phil, Ranboo and Connor to see if they were okay. He found them sleeping comfortably. He went to check on Dream. The room was empty. He started panicking.

"What? Where's Dream?" he whispered to himself softly in order not to panic anyone. He tried to think about where he could've gone but ran out of ideas. He eventually went to wake up Phil.

"Phil, Phil please get up. Dream's missing." Techno said

(yawns) "Wait what?" Phil replied

"Phil, Dream has gone missing. Do you know any place which he likes to go?"

"Well, in his childhood he loved the forest. He always used to wander in there. He also mentioned that he loved the forest in the time I had a chat with him."

"Alright, then lets go. We'll have to be back before sunrise, or else Ranboo and Connor will panic."

"Okay mate. Grab your tools."

"Got them ready beforehand."

"Wow okay"

NO ONES POV

They go into the forest. Phil was leading Techno. They saw a blue glow in the middle of the woods. They went to see it. Standing there was the tallest person they had ever seen. It was the server god, DreamXD with Dream and another.

"Dream?" Techno called.

"Oh hello Techno and Phil!" Dream replied.

"Greetings Dream XD" Phil and Techno said.

"Oh greetings, greetings." replied DreamXD. His voice was still a bit shaky.

"Well- um Dream.. Who is he? (pointing to the shorter one) and how are you related to them?" Phil asked.

"Well Phil do you remember I mentioned my family in our conversation? Well, they are my older brothers, DreamXD and Nightmare." Dream said.

"Oh.. so one of your older brother's is a god?" asked Phil

"Yes, and Night is a demigod."

"Well, doesn't that make you a god?" asked Techno.

"Let me answer the question. Dream is a god. He is quite strong and has many powers." DreamXD answered.

"Then why didn't he ever show his powers?"

"Well, he was quite humble. Even though we always asked him to use his powers, he never did. He was always scared he would hurt someone. He never really wanted to hurt anyone. You both know he hurt Tommy for peace." said Night.

"Well true. Dream, do your sons know you are a god?"

"Yes! That also makes them a god."

"Ranboo and Connor are gods?"

CLIFFHANGER cause im lazy

Let me know for what I can add next in comments :)

Have a good day/night!

PS. I may make a Christmas and/or New Year Special so keep an eye out for tha :D

Also, my exams are going on.. I'll try to upload but it'll be hard.

Gudbye!

Words: 561