Before the Meet of the Biological Parents

Well, after that meet, Dream we could say, felt the day couldn't go so well. He knew there would be some, some or the other downfall.

"Dream Mate, me and Foolish will be back.. You can roam around with Techno and find the others." Phil said

"Alright.." Dream replied.

"Lets go, Dream." Techno said

Techno and Dream head off to call the others. Meanwhile Phil and Foolish go off into the meadow behind Sam and Ponk's house. There.....

"XD?" Phil said

A blueish light appears, but not as strong as when they first met him. 

"Oh, hello Philza and Foolish." says XD. His eyes were still puffy and red from his meeting "How'd the meet go?"

"That went perfect, but how do we meet the biological parents..? Also, have you been crying?"

"Oh don't worry about me. I suggest you call Tommy here." XD says

"I'll call him" Foolish says, and teleports to Tommy.

As soon as he teleports to Tommy, he grabs him and shuts his mouth, so he doesn't scream and no one gets alarmed.

He teleports back.

"Wh-WHAT THE-" Tommy starts

"No swearing please Tommy." Phil says

"I THOUGHT I WAS KIDNAPPED PHIL WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SAY??" Tommy says

"Relax Tommy, it was me. Dream XD needs to tell you something important now, so listen." says Foolish.

"Yes, Tommy. See-" XD begins

"Have you been crying?" Tommy interrupts.

"That is not important at the moment. Please listen." XD says. "We need to get Dream to visit his biological parents, who are Schlatt and Puffy." XD looks at Tommy's face. "No interrupting, Tommy. Now, Puffy loves you, she considers you her son, but not Dream. She also considers Foolish her son but if he goes, it would be weird, as they know Foolish doesn't like them. So Tommy, you need to go to their house, sit and chat for 5 minutes, and ask if you can call Phil. She will say yes, as she wont suspect you or Phil. Then Phil will come with Foolish, and Dream. Dream will not know about here, because he will be in a blindfold." XD says. "Understood, Tommy?" 

"Yes. I understood, XD." Tommy says.

CLIFFHANGERR

STAY HEALTHY

STAY HAPPY

STAY HYDRATED

I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT Y'ALL! THANK YOU!

Words: 365