BDAY SPECIAL :- The Party

(guys its really late n its my birthday but i wanna make sure u guys get another part so here u go :). Pls ignore any errors.)

"What?"

"That's not true."

"He has to be kidding.."

"Well, I'm not. It is real. If you want proof, here you go." says XD. "Daydream, please come up here."

The ghost figure walks up to where XD was standing. Everyone was in shock. Some people were sad, and others did not know what to feel.

"Dream! No! You can't be dead!" said a voice from the crowd.

"Brother Foolish? Is that you?" said Dream

"Brother? BROTHER?" Tommy spoke aloud. "Is that true Foolish?"

"Well yes. I am his brother." He says, wiping tears off his face.

"Big Brother Foolish! It is you!" Dream runs forward and embraces Foolish in a big hug.

"Yes Daydream. It is me." Says Foolish, hugging him back, with watery eyes and a smile.

"Well. Now that that's over, lets celebrate?" Techno says.

"YOU KNEW?" Said Tommy and Sapnap.

"Of course." Reacting to their stunned faces, he replies  "Well, duh I was the one who found him when he was a ghost."

"Well, I guess lets say.. Now its a fresh start?" Phil said

"Yep sure." says Sapnap

"Wait. I'm not celebrating without Tubbo. Let me call him" Tommy says

"Oh alright. Go ahead." Says Phil.

 Tommy goes off in a corner to call him. Soon Tubbo arrives and after learning the news, he cries for a bit and gets emotional, but after that, all is good. Everyone enjoys and 10 seconds before midnight...

"10!

9!

8!

7!

6!

5!

4!

3!

2!

1!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They all shout together.

"Well that is a night to remember isn't it? A night of some sadness, joy and laughter."

They all have fun until around 3 AM when finally everyone leaves. It is a fresh start for Dream.        He made friends, had fun and was not felt alone. All three of them rested in the community house and slept. They woke up around 10 AM the next day, and to their surprise, Dream was already awake and cooking breakfast. Now, finally, Phil and Techno thought, The Dream SMP was united again.

Unlike what Wilbur said, and I quote, "It was never meant to be."

But here, it was definitely meant to be.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.
THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE BOOK.                                                                                                                             THERE WILL BE MORE PARTS. 

STAY TUNED :D

HAVE A GOOD DAY/ NIGHT

SORRY ITS RUSHED, (IT WAS MY BDAY TODAY :)...)

BYE SEE ALL OF YOU IN THE NEXT PART :)

WORDS: 400