chapter - 2

Taehyung paid all the workers and decided to go home. The workers didn't liked taehyung at first when he started replacing Mr Jeon but now it's been a year they know taehyung and they ador him.

They saw how well behaved taehyung is, how even though he is the member of Jeon family he never had any ego.

But not all people are same right?

Taehyung was going towards his car when he heard two workers talking about him.

" He is not leaving Jeon family only cause of money. He is living a good life here. Who care about husband? "

" You can right ? He is just pretending to be a good husband to get all the property After Mr Jeon dies. Who knows if he is having an affair ? He is so pretty and young. There is no way he don't want sexual intercourse....."

Taehyung smiled taking a deep breath, he won't cry cause he didn't do anything wrong. He ignored them and sat on his car. The driver started the car. 

Taehyung closed his eyes feeling the cold breeze.

He was from a poor family. his parents weren't so happy when they got to know he was a submissive.
But still they were happy cause atleast they will get dowry money from his in laws and since taehyung was very pretty they thought of getting more money.

Taehyung was a silent child. He could understand how parents didn't liked him that much. He always tried to be a good child. He stopped his education early and started working to please his parents.

One day Mr Jeon went to the Buddha temple in the village. There he met taehyung. He injured his leg from slipping on the stairs. Taehyung was there he helped him and treated his injury.

Mr Jeon really liked taehyung and asked his address. Later taehyung got to know about the marriage proposal Mr Jeon send for him.

He wasn't sure cause he never saw jungkook. He wanted to say no but his parents were really happy cause Mr Jeon agreed to give them a huge amount of dowry.

Mr Jeon later came to meet him with Jungkook's picture and convinced him. He was also feeling tired of living with his parents.

He remember the day of his wedding. He was so nervous. Jungkook came back home only two days ago and they decided to arrange the marriage.

It wasn't the first time he will saw jungkook though. He met Jungkook the day he came back home. He went to the temple to prey for his marriage life. While he came out the temple he bumped into jungkook. He stared at jungkook with wide eyes. In the picture jungkook looked very small innocent in real jungkook was super tall towering over his frame. He had a cut on his left eyebrow.

He was shocked, didn't know what to do. Jungkook also didn't say anything just watched him.

" I...i...am.... sorry" Said taehyung and almost run for his life.