chapter - 3

He stood at the altar infront of jungkook. He could feel everyone's eyes on him. Many were jealous of him cause it was the biggest wedding they have ever seen in their village.

His breath hitched as jungkook held his palm. Jungkook had rough, masculine, warm hands. He felt really small infront of him.

After their wedding ritual they went to Jeon mension.

Taehyung got freshened up and mentally prepared himself for their wedding night. He blushed hard when he imagined jungkook loving him.

When jungkook entered the room he nervously got up from the bed. He started playing with his fingers as jungkook came close to him.

Jungkook held his chin making him look at his eyes. " Don't ever look down. You are captain Jeon's husband. "

Taehyung looked at jungkook with wide eyes. He could feel Jungkook's breath on his nose tip.

Taehyung came out of his trance as a maid knocked on their door.
"Master Jeon, you have an emergency call from head quarters. "

Jungkook went to recieve the phone call and after half an hour he came back.

But this time he didn't even looked at taehyung. He said
" go to sleep. I have some work. "

Saying this he went out of the room and didn't came back whole night.

Taehyung waited for him to came back, the bed was cold. He wanted hug Jungkook's warm body and sleep.
He cried feeling rejected.

Next day he woke up and went to find jungkook. His eyes were swollen because of crying.

He got shocked seeing jungkook hugging his dad wearing his uniform. Mr Jeon looked very sad. He stood there not knowing what's happening.

" I am sorry. " That's the only jungkook said before going out.

After one month taehyung got a letter from jungkook.

Jeon taehyung,
                    I hope you are doing well. If you got this later then it's means I got cought and may not come back ever.

Taehyung's heartbeat start increasing in fear as read this line.

On our wedding night I got orders to go to this mission. Don't feel rejected, I didn't came to our room cause I knew i won't be able to stop myself, you are beautiful.

Taehyung sobbed.

I didn't wanted to take your purity even after knowing that we may not be together in future. I did it so you can move on. Marry someone else taehyung. You deserve someone who will stay with you, take care of you, love you.
I just have one request, please take care of my Father.
And one more thing. Check out my wordrobe. I have a gift for you.

Taehyung remember crying his heart out after reading that later. He opened his wardrobe and found a box. It had a beautiful dimond pendant.