Chapter Nine: Queens Return

It has been about a year and half since Francis died, I had been busy in Edinburgh with James, my paternal cousin and brother, to Mary.
The lord's all calmed when I came to easy them, we sorted out long disputes and informed James about the redistribution of men to our borders to stop English military incursion like when I was in France those years ago.

I had received word from my spies that Mary had left France with Bash in secret.
I told no one as I knew most of these lords did not want Mary home, and I understood, but she was still our Queen.
Henry has been back in England over a year since our divorce and he informed me that he was excited to propose to his beloved Sarah, I sent him my congratulations and said I would like the childern know.
Some of the lords were not happy about the divorce, but they did not blame me. They blamed him.
I could do no wrong in their eyes, and I wanted to keep it that way.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock calling them in and saw my son James with John Knock, who both smiled at me.

"Mother"

"My Princess"

I smile at them both and indicated for them to sit.

"What can I do for you?"

"Mary is returning."

I could tell with the tension on my sons face at that because we were both honest with him about why myself and his father divorced and the possibility that Mary would see our marriage as a threat and my sons.

"She is welcome to return, I will do nothing untoward, mother, but if she hurts you, mother...."

"You will do nothing..."

"But...."

"I understand, my darling boy. Truly I do, but if she ends my life, then you will have just cause as I know I would be innocent."

"That would be offence to all of Scotland, my lady."

I looked at Lord Knox, but I knew he would support my son in claiming his birth right if Mary did anything to have my losing my life.

"Now we must be ready. From my understanding, Sebastian is with her, and we will welcome them both as the great Scots we are."

I said with a cheeky smile, which caused them both to smile at me but agreed.
It was later that week that we were told that the ship went down with Mary and Sebastian.
I knew she was alive but said nothing as James, Knox, and myself joined the council.

"As many of you know, with Mary's passing, I would like to vote to have Elspeth as Queen."

"My sister may yet live."

James was furious with Knox, and I know he was a bit mad at me for the suggestion.

"You must follow the rules of this Council James for what is best for Scotland.
Now, who votes to have Elspeth as Queen with her heir young James."

Knox raised his hand, and so did the other council men one at a time, and just as James was about to raise his hand, Mary walked in covered in blood.

"I am Mary Queen of Scotland, and I have come to claim my throne."

You could see the annoyance on Knoxs face, and then James walked forward to hug Mary.
I looked at Knox and gave him a small smile before curtsy at Mary, then smiled at Sebastian before leaving the room.

Now Mary is back, I must protect my children.

A few months later, I was informed that Mary was going to marry Darnley and that his love Sarah married another.
I knew that it was his mother's doing and I tried to send him letters but his mother made sure he did not receive them so I had my spies deliver some in secret and was aware what his mother had done.

His reply showed how angry he was at his mother and Mary, but I made sure to tell him that we were his family too and would be there if he needed to talk to someone.

Knox had been busy dealing with Mary, and I was surprised when Bash came to see me one day.
My children were all playing together when he came, and he did a double take when seeing my twins that looked like Francis.

"They are his....aren't they?"

"Yes."

I did not need to say anything else as we sat in silence before I spoke to him.

"Why are you here, Bash? You hardly leave Mary's side."

"I was sent to see if you had betrayed Mary."

"Understandable."

I said with little care because I didn't care about Mary's paranoia. My concern was the people of Scotland and my children, and I told Bash as much.
I walked in a castle with Bash, following me before dragging me into my office.

"This is no laughing matter, Elspeth. Mary is out to remove anyone who is a threat to her claim."

"I know it is not, but she can not hurt someone who has done nothing wrong."

He looked at me for a moment before his lips defended onto mine and held me close.
It was deep and more than I ever thought possible, It was the same as how I felt about Francis but yet more intense.
He picked me up and put my on the desk, he ran his hand over my breasts in my dress then he started lifting my skirts to show my pussy for his viewing.
He ran his finger glided over my lower lips then started circling my clit causing my hips to jerk and he swallowed my moan with his lips.
He undoes his breach freeing his cock before sheathing himself inside of me, causing both of to groan before he starts to thrust inside me and holding on to my hips as he fucks me on the desk.
He pulled his lips away from mine and looked at me but didn't stop his thrusting.

"This was always meant to be for me."

I couldn't help but almost climax as his growling as he fucked me relentlessly.
He kept fucking me before pulling out turning so I am facing the desk, he pulled my skirts up again before thrusting back in and fuckjng me deeper then before.
His cock was long and thick and touched my womb making me climax, he kept fucking me through my pleasure before forcing another out of me then letting his cum flow inside of me.
He pulled out a moment later, tucking himself back in then forcing his fingers inside me to keep his cum inside.

Then put my dress down and made me suck his fingers clean, which I did with a naughty smirk then I cleaned my desk and we left the room

This was the route for a few months, my childern really liked him and I slowly fell for him, I told him that I was with child and we married in a private ceremony with Lord Knox present. He wasn't pleased by the choice but understood me best.

When I saw Henry again he was a mess, he was angry at not receiving the crown matrimonial but was stupid enough to tell me that he wanted our son to rule after him but I said that his child with Mary would be the monarch but contrary to history Mary still wasn't pregnant.

All I kept thinking was that the sense of dread had to lighten up and I wondered what would happen next.