25

this chapter is for my girl, Mya!🫶🏽
Sign in here!!

Recap
This recap is JAMAR'S POV

"Tiyad a dis now," I say to guard and pull out my gun shooting him twice in his chest and once through the side of his head.

dead now.

"fawud mek mi leff out a dis, I say to the guard as he let's loose of Von's chin causing his body to fall over.

"Chigga!" I shout and he comes running blood covering his clothes.

Present

9:26pm | Dimples Pov

I'm at Niamh's house right now, Katja is on her way

Niamh is in the kitchen making something for us to eat, we're gonna catch up and I plan to tell them about Dior even though, I found out ages ago and just held out on telling them.

I'm honestly so tired.

I just miss my girls.

I heard a knock on the front door, putting down my purse on the couch and my phone out of my lap, I got up and headed to the door to unlock it.

Opening the door, and letting Katja inside she jumped on me hugging me and literally crushing my lungs.

one mawga smaddy coulda do so much damage?

Hugging her back and hiding the fact I could hardly breathe, I patted her back letting her know it was time to let go now.

"I missed you!" she screeched, pushing her hands out to hug me again.

"noh touch mi likkle girl" I said, putting up my pointer finger and chuckling a bit.

"gweh" she says, using her other hand to push up her purse back onto her shoulder which was now falling.

"where's Niamh?" she asks, walking away from me.

"the kitchen" I say while pointing her the directions and heading back to sit on the couch.

10 minutes later
~~~
Niamh is bringing out the food right now, The aroma hypnotizing, literally.

e smell good yf!!

my chef friend dat!!

"dat smell good eee" I declare, hyping her up and she instantly bursts into a wide smile.

"as a bad chef!" she says cheering herself on and clapping after placing the 2 plates of food on the coffee table.

"dah one deh a fi yuh" she says pointing to the plate on the coffee table and I pick it up.