A hard night

Context Steve and Eddie been dating for a few months they got together after five mouth after the vecna fight that they won yes Eddie lived.

Steve and Eddie are sleeping in Steve bed Eddie and the gang came over for a sleep over and Eddie got to buck with Steve well he snuck in his room after everyone else was asleep and climbed beside Steve and cuddled up. Both and Eddie where asleep both of them found out they sleep better if they where cuddling but it doesn'thelp all the time sadly .

Steve was in a lake the same one he was in where the portal was Steve seen the bowt with Nancy Robin and Eddie but why was ut farther he should be right next to it? Steve started to swim to the bought but no mater how much he stroke the boat was farther away ardently something grab stave leg and puled him down Steve started to push his harms to help him get back up the the service he manage and he sreamd put for help but he just got pulled down again stave tried ro fight the pull he tried swimming back up but he just ketp going down.steve can feel the pressure of the water against his head he can feel his chest bagging for air the thing that grab him was pulling him more farther down then the thing from the portal. Steve grip at the thing at his ankle trying to pry it off but he couldn't Steve suddenly was flig to a hardness of ground he took a big deep breath he was to sit up but something grap around his kneck and started ro chock him he grip at it trying to pull it off but it was to strong Steve ketp fighting wondering where his fre8nds where they should have saw what haoend they where looking towards him but where are they Steve was wondering trying to get the tail of the bat but it just tighting his grip around stave kneck Steve started ri feel weird from the lack of air Steve started ro wonder if his going to die.

(I know that this is not what happend in the show but it a nightmare its not serpost to)

Eddie woke up to some movement beside Eddie rub his eyes and sat up he look over to Steve he was grabbing at his kneck and wherling his head side to side Eddie reach at Steve sholder and shack his sholder

"Steve Steve wake up "

Steve ketp cripping at his o eck making gasping noises Eddie shack Steve harder

"STEVE "

Eddie yelled Steve shot his eyes opend and sat up gasping for air

"Steve breath your okay "

Eddie put his hand on Steve back Steve look over at Eddie he look away

"Steve your okay man "

Steve started to tear up

"Sorry edds "

"It's okay Steve you don't have to apologize "

"Steve look at me turn to me "

Steve turnd to Eddie tears going down his face

(The name under them is the maker of the art I belive its nit my art )

"You where having Abad dream dream alright baby "

Eddie says grab Steve face

"Just breath with me you're okay Stevie your safe"

Steve grip onto Eddie Steve wanted the feeling he felt in his dream ro go away Eddie pulled Steve to his chest holding him close

"Your okay stevei"

"I I "

"Shhhh take your time "

Eddie pulled Steve closer to his chest Steve took a deep breath and close his eyes and listen to his breathing.

Steve and Eddie sat like that for awhile Steve started to feel better he lean back and look at Eddie Eddie lean fowerd and kiss Steve fourhead

"Feeling better ?"

"Yeah "

Eddie wioe one of Steve tears away

"Was it the boat dream again?"

"Mmm"

Eddie lean to Steve kneck and kiss it lightly and look back up to Steve

"Your here I'm hear everyone here"

"Thanks edds "

Steve and Eddie gave each other a light kiss eddie quckly got up and grab a shirt he keeps here

"What you doing ?

"I thi k being able to smell my scent will help you sleep better so I'm putting on one of my shirt on"

Eddie got back in the bed and both of them laid back down looking at each other both of them new that the nightmare will never fully go away but they have each other to help one another Eddie rap his harms around Steve and Steve cuddle to Eddie his back facing to him.

"Good night Steve "

"Good night edds "

(ART it not mine got it off of Pinterest)