Chapter 18: Temperature

Dean laid down first and pulled me on top of him until my body was against his. Even with my lips locked with his, I could feel Brad's hands and lips trailing all over my back.

Without warning, I detached my lips from Dean's to let out a loud moan. Looking back, I saw Brad's face between my cheeks. Instinctively I began to roll my hips on his tongue, causing my dick and Dean's to rub against each others. Dean groaned lowly and captured my hips in his hands.

He slowly rotated his hips, and from there I was a whimpering mess. All to soon, Brad's warm tongue was replaced by his finger. He made sure to run around my ring for awhile before forcefully plunging it in.

"Fuck!" I hissed. He circled his finger around for a bit before using it to fuck me. The stinging pain turned to into surging pleasure in no time.

Not sure when it happened exactly, but now they were naked, and rubbing against me. I could feel Brad humping my thigh as Dean kept his against my own.

Brad worked his way up to two, and then three fingers. By then, my words were slurred, my eyes were blurred and my mind was gone. It was then that I realized that I wasn't having fun. I mean I was, but I wasn't the one who just laid there and got pleasured.

I only got pleasure when I knew Dean was getting pleasure and I was giving it to him. So I wordlessly stood on wobbly legs and pulled the two up. I turned and sat on the couch between them.

And you know what I did?

I grabbed both cocks and held them together before covering them both with my mouth. In union, the two let out some swears and sounds of arousal.

First I teased their slits with the tip of my tongue. As I began to get more into it, I'd pull one out and suck on one while stroking the other with the same pace my lips were moving.

It wasn't until I tasted the precum of them both that they pulled away. Dean laid back on the couch and pulled me down on him once again.

He gazed up at me and smiled. "I love you."

I smiled back and peck his lips a few times. "I love you too."

And then he was already entering me. I clutched onto him for life until the pain passed on. His hips were slow at first, very careful and tender, but soon were moving faster when I demanded for him to break me.

It was wonderful. It was fantastic. It was everything I loved. He took no mercy on me, and I couldn't be more satisfied. But it had to be when he suddenly stopped that had me confused.

He smirked but said nothing. It was then that I felt another presence slowly entering me. I bit down on my lip harshly as the unfamiliar pain shot through me.

Dean tried to coax me by rubbing on my hip bone. Slowly the pain subsides and we're back at it. Not only am I riding Dean, but I'm also riding Brad.

At the same time.

I was laid out on Dean with my chest stickily pressed against his while my back was pressed against Brad's strong chest.

"Oh fu...." Not one thing that came out of my mouth made sense.

I felt that burning feeling in the pit of my stomach. Unlike any other time before, this time it was almost doubled;intensified even. And it was coming faster than ever.

"I'm ....." And I cried out as my hips bucked maniacally. White coated all over Dean and I like paint. Dean bit into my shoulder before I felt my insides go warm. Not to far behind, I heard Brad swearing.

And that's how my first threesome went.

---

Brad left after awhile and Dean and I were now in bed, cuddled up against each other while the television played some random show.