H.K.

*2:41 A.M.*

Lena sleeps soundly on her side, I've been watching her for a while. Just making sure she's really okay. It's been 3 hours since she gave birth. I'm beyond excited to meet my daughter. But they didn't let us see her yet because she was premature. That basically means she was born so small, they need to run tests to make sure she's still healthy enough to take home.

They said they didn't want her to go home for a week. So I went home, packed my bags, told the band, and now I'm staying here until next Friday. I refuse to leave her side. I can sleep in a boxy chair for a week if it means Lena won't be alone. Suddenly, she turns over, her eyes flutter open at me. She stares blankly for a minute, then she sits up. "What is it, my love?" I whisper to her, she says nothing. Getting out of the hospital bed, she wobbles her way to me and sits down on my lap.

I smile, kissing her lips gently. My hands are loosely held at her hips, keeping her steady. "I can't believe I did it, Bill. We have a daughter now." Her eyes get glossy, I see it from the outside lights shining in on her face. Her beautiful face. "I'm so happy, Lena. I'm a father, and married to the girl of my dreams. I don't think my life could be any better now." I whisper, resting my head on her shoulder.

She wraps her arms around my neck, pulling herself closer. She rests her head on mine, her knees pull up and rest beside me. I smile against her body, letting it all sink in. Years ago I met this beautiful woman with the sweetest soul, and now she's my wife? It's all so shocking, I just can't adjust to it. I love her with everything in me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOM

I pace back and forth in my room, nervous for Lena. They haven't been home all week, and I know Bill told me that he'd be staying with her until her release but still. Alot can happen in a week. Suddenly, keys open the door. I pause, is it them? I mean, Gustav went to the store hours ago so maybe it's him. A baby cries, I gasp.

It's her!

I run carefully down the steps, there stands a very tired Lena, and a very happy Bill. My heart melts at the sight of my neice. She's adorable. I walk carefully to her, taking her gently from Lena's arms and into my own. I rock her softly, watching her tiny face transform into relaxation. She quiets down almost instantly in my arms, making Lena and Bill smile.

"I think she likes you." Bill whispers, laughing to himself a little. I peck her forehead, gaining baby fever. "She's so cute!" I whisper, high-pitched. Lena smiles, hugging Bill's side. I watch the baby's little face in amusement, mesmerised that they made this.

This precious being. How's it even possible for her to be so cute? "What's her name?" I whisper. Bill grins. That's never good.

"Hailey Kaulitz."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*4 years later - Hailey's birthday*

LENA

Hailey and Bill run around the living room while I cut the cake, a smile on my face. Tom hovers over my shoulder, rubbing his hands together mischeviously. I set the knife down, turning around to him. He grins at me, I push him away by his chest. "Oh no you don't, Tom. Back up." He laughs, dropping his hands with a slap at his thighs. I roll my eyes at him as he pouts.