Champagne & Chardonnay

[ 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 ]

[ 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡 ]

I clutched my chrome underneath the table and as I observed the verbal exchange Von was having with our Cuban connect. I always hated coming to these meetings. Shit was too tense and long for my personal liking. 

"Alright we can send out the two shipments by tomorrow but, I want my 2.5 million right now", Camilo demanded. Rolling my eyes at his tone I shifted them to Pop and gave him a subtle nod.

Nodding his head back he pulled out the two-silver suitcase from by his feet and set it on the table. Popping the latches off he displayed the crisp blue hundreds to our plug. 

Sliding them across the table, Camilo snapped his finger signaling one of his men to approach the table with a money counter. Sucking my teeth, I internally rolled my eyes.

"Niggas do not have all day to watch this nigga to count this all out", I thought angrily. Checking my Patek Philippe Nautilus Perpetual Calendar 5740G I could see it was a little past noon. 

"If that was all for today, I'll be on my way niggas gotta handle some shit across town", I rasped out scooting out my chair.  Standing to my full height I began to head towards the door with my niggas in tow. Hearing that distinctive click, I halted my step and turned my head to the side. 

"Is there a problem Camilo?", I voiced out. The chair squeaked as he folded his arms across his fat ass pot belly. 

"You know that's not how I end my meetings Nino. We go through this time and time again. It's got me thinking you don't respect me as your supplier.", He grumbled out. 

Sighing to myself, I turned around and made eye contact with him.

"See what it seems to me is that you don't respect my time. You know that old saying, Time is money, and you waste my time every time I come here.", I countered.

"Have I ever given you more of a reason to keep pulling out that fucking money counter every time we come here? I'm never short my nigga", I stated maintaining eye contact. I could see his cool demeanor slip off his face and replaced with a mug. 

But I didn't care at this point. He knew that shit took mad long cause he does that shit twice. And at this point I had no problems finding another supplier. I'm one of the best distributors in the city and he wouldn't find anyone else better than me.

The air was thick with tension, and I could practically see the anger rolling of that nigga in waves. But like stated I could care the fuck less.

Letting out a deep sigh, he waved his hand letting his men know to lower their weapons. 

"You are right my apologizes. You may leave", he huffed out leaning back in his chair. Giving a brief nod, we made our way back out again. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding once we got through the threshold.