Arroz con Pollo

[ 𝙴𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚅𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚐𝚎 , 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚊𝚗 ]𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 18𝚝𝚑

𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 18𝚝𝚑

"Potential customer my ass! No potential customers would enter in an employee's only area let alone the owner's fucking officer", I mouthed offed to my unwanted intruder.

I rubbed my temples already feeling a headache forming. Having to deal with this after fussing with an unruly customer would just be my luck.

He chuckled softly before rounding my desk. I scooted my chair back clutching the phone to my chest. My face morphed into a hard glare.

I might have to use it to clock this nigga.

He held in his hands up in mock surrender as his eyes focused on the phone in my hand. "Ain't nobody finna hurt you girl. I'm tryna get you some bread." He smirked. 

Squinting my eyes, I finally took in his features. Taking in his almost 6-foot stature. He was dressed in a Sp5der Worldwide sweatshirt and black Amiris. Jordan 4 Thunders encased his feet. Judging by that bulge in his pocket he kept a gun on him. A chunky iced Cuban link along a chain with that said 1090 hung from his neck.

Peering up at his face almost blemish free face. He had a cupid's bow lip with a small scar. His eyebrows looked nice, like he takes care of himself. 

He was kinda-...

"Hello Ms. Williams? Are you still there? Hello?", Mr. Ramos muffled voiced lightly rumbled against my chest. Eyes blown I bit my lip contemplating my next move.

Glancing back up at him I put my finger to my signaling him to quiet. Giving a silly ass grin with a thumbs up I took that gesture as him agreeing.

Rolling my eyes, I moved the phone back to my ear. "Yes, I'm still here Mr. Ramos we left on what date you decided to book my catering."

I glanced back over to my little guest to see his ass tinkering with my certificates and awards. Sucking my teeth, I snapped my fingers at him catching his attention. Stop touching my shit I mouthed to him.

He had the nerve to wave me off. Mutely scoffing I turned my attention back on to my call.

"I'm sorry Mr. Ramos what was that date again?', I asked again. 

"Yes of course, I would like for you to cater for my wife's and I's anniversary on April 20th if possible", He responded back.

"Oh of course that won-.", I jumped feeling the phone getting snatched out of my hand. Looking up, I sat in horror as he began to speak to my customer.

"Sorry my guy but she booked on that date. I know you and yo wife already had a bunch of them bitches before so how abou-", I attempted to grab the phone back, but he had an iron hold on it.