The Canterlot Restoration Project part two

Your pov:

It had been a few hours and me and my friends finally had everything planned out with Sunny's money project to restore Canterlot. The festival is planned to happen in a week and a half and we all were off to get the bands to agree to perform at this festival. Right now me and Sprout were walking through the temporary tent housing where some of the Canterlot residents were residing until housing could be done and ready for them.

"So who are these ponies? Also how did you hear of them?" I asked him. "I talked with a couple of comic fans from Canterlot and we've been talking about the comics from our time. They've mentioned that the Royal advisor is comic book writer and that she sometimes play band with her friends on occasion." Sprout explained. "Are they good?" "They said that the ponies were good." He said as we arrived to a tent.

"This is the place." I said as I looked at the tent. "Yep. Uhhh excuse me! Is anypony home?!" Sprout called out. "Come on!" A voice called back as the tent opened and we went in and we were immediately greeted with three mares.

 "Come on!" A voice called back as the tent opened and we went in and we were immediately greeted with three mares

"Hi, I'm Sasha Pie and these are my friends Anne and Marcy." The pink mare introduced us. "Sup." "Hey!" The other two said. "Nice to meet you all. I'm (y/n)." "And I'm Sprout." We introduced ourselves. "So what brings you all here?" Anne asked us. "Well you see, our friend Sunny is planning a festival to hopefully restore Canterlot back to its original glory." "And we heard that you sometimes play in a band and we were hoping if you guys could perform?" We asked them. "I don't know.... We haven't performed for a long time?" Marcy told us.

"Or have the time. I'm trying to apply for..... Aquatypeology? .....Which is supposed to be a study of Water type Pokémon? .....Oh Frog do I miss herpetology." Anne said with a frustrated sigh. "I'm also trying to apply for a guard position at Zephyr Heights." Sasha told us. "Well.... I'm dating a princess. Maybe I could ask her to give a good word." I suggested. "Also Hitch is a sheriff maybe he could help." Sprout says. "Can I be the Deputy?" Marcy asks. "I'm the Deputy." "Then how about the Queens advisor?" "I'll ask Pipp if her mom she would want an advisor." I said.

"I think I'll be fine. I think I got the idea of the water type Pokémon. Although I do think most of this could apply to other Pokémon types?" Anne said. "So if we could help y'all with jobs, could you perform at the festival?" Sprout asks. "I suppose." "I'm all in!" "Yep." They all said as talked for a while and now me and Sprout were leaving. "Did those three seem familiar to you?" I asked Sprout. "Not really." Oh... then it must be me." I said.

Hitch pov:

It had been a few days since everypony talked to the performers about performing at Sunny's festival and I was outside of the lighthouse where the festival is being held and I was helping Sunny with placing all of the artifacts in the display tent for ponies and other creatures to see. "Ughhh!! .... Why is this stupid bell so heavy!" I groaned as I placed the bell on the pedestal.

 Why is this stupid bell so heavy!" I groaned as I placed the bell on the pedestal