✨️Chapter 3✨️

"Bruce,man,you almost got that one!!"-I said while I ran towards him.

Bruce has been my best buddy ever since I can remember. We've known each other since 8 years old or something.

"Nathan now!"-I heard someone shout.

With a high jump I easily reached the basketball hoop,while automatically putting all my strength into my right arm my focus was on the direction I was using to make the ball go though the hoop.

"That's it dude!! You scored" "Ey,nice job" "Why am I not surprised that we won again?"

The comments made me feel annoyed like every time but still,I kept my smile on my face,just nodding my head and pretending to actually give a shit.

A few minutes later, we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways,well,except me and Bruce ofcourse,we stayed together,even after the match.

Let me explain. As you probably already guessed I am captain of our basketball ball team,we are the champions of our school,bringing victory over and over. Now my team is called Y.O.L.O which stands for- you only live once.

I even have it tattooed on my arm. Most people my age are busy with their families or friends or even work,but me? No. I am busy with sport,especially basketball. That's the only thing I really care about in this boring life.

My family and I.. Well,to be honest that's a very sensitive topic for me. Nobody questions me about it though,because they know the consequences of dealing with me and my private stuff. It's called PRIVATE for a reason obviously.

We just have a horrible relationship. I hate them to the core. This is my final year so as soon as I graduate,they'll never see me again.

When school time ends,I usually train with my team and we practice for the upcoming matches or we play basketball just for fun. Then instead of heading home like a normal kid,I go to a bar to get drunk,or to a piercing shop to get a new tattoo or piercing,or either I'll be banging some chick in a random neighborhood and no,I don't give a fuck if I ever get caught. It's my life,so they gotta deal with it.

Now I do have a criminal record but I haven't been to jail..........yet.
Most of my crimes are unharming,it's just that most people get easily scared of only one gunshot,like,chill bro,I was just testing if my guns were working. But no,of course they can't leave it and mind their own business so they HAVE to call the police.

"Nat?" "Nathan." "NATHAN"

"Uh,what? Yes,hmh,I was totally listening and I agree." -I grinned snapping out of my thoughts.

You were in lala land,I'm sure of it-Bruce teased me while lightly nudging my shoulder.

"Well what the hell did you expect? I swear I'm so annoyed at getting those compliments every day. I'm tired of it. I know I'm a very talented player,after all,that's why they made me the basketball captain"-I winked.

"Sure,sure whatever makes you sleep at night"-Bruce replied.

"Gezus I do not wanna head 'home'-i whined. Because it sure doesn't feel like it-I mumbled."

I didn't entend for Bruce to hear but he did. He rolled his eyes and then snickered. "Forget about all that depressive family shit. Let's go to that new bar on Rainbowlight Street. After all,we have another match to win tomorrow,remember? So get drunk tonight because you need to freshen up dude"

'More like sober up'-I thought...

Knowing we were both to tired and lazy to walk,we used another transport called a bus. It only took us 5-6 minutes before we were at our stop.

Entering the Bar,I looked at its name. 'FireSparks'.

'Interesting name choice'....

"Tequila. I need it. Now."-I ordered rudely.

The boy behind the bar looked my age but didn't complain. Instead he gave me alcohol right away. It was pretty obvious I was a adult even if I wasn't a very mature one... I definitely wasn't acting like a grown-up,but who cares? Exactly. No one.

Not hesitating,I took the shot in one massive gulp. The guys around me looked quite impressed but I ignored them and Bruce smirked.

"More." I demanded.

Atleast alcohol is my savior cuz I know it will take all the negative thoughts away till morning....

"LET'S PARTY" -
_________________________________________

Well that was Nathan for you guys. Personally I have absolutely no idea how I did the job of writing his thoughts cuz honestly I don't know how boys think at this age but ehh, I tried😅

Next chapter another boy will be joining this story..

Sorry for not posting a lot,I'll post more often from now on. Hope you enjoyed the first few chapters!
:)