Page 4: " Marco Isabel "

Building a reputation in the Timeline Organization is not easy as there are so many talented agents as well as legendary ones, but Neo is not gonna let his talents go to waste. Since Neo was a new timekeeper, he was assigned to a squad, and the squad's name was "Squad 57" and here he met his best friend named Marco Thime.

Marco's timekeeper code is code: 21066, and together with the squad, they went on many missions and almost died a couple of times, but fortunately enough, they survive to fight another day. Being a timekeeper made Neo feel complete as he gets to witness history itself and how people lived in the past. He gets to witness incredible events that shaped human history, and the best part is, he's the one protecting those events from the time violators.

A year later, Neo gained a great reputation in his squad, and they started calling him " Neo the precise " as he eliminated violators with precision and mercilessness and along his best friend Marco, they went to many dangerous missions which even the most experienced timekeepers struggled and completed them without complain and so Neo was now feared by his squadmates because he takes on missions that are so dangerous that it guarantees 80% mortality rate, Neo tries to invite them to his missions but no one in their right mind would choose to come along Neo's dangerous missions except Marco which is just as crazy and suicidal as Neo.

Besides work, Neo has also become close to Marco in real life as they often hang out when they are on vacation, and they get so close that they even introduce their loved ones to each other. The story was long, but basically, it was a vacation to Greenland, and the two planned it together , so Marco brought his wife Silvia, and Neo brought along his fiancee Harmony.

[ Introduction ]

Marco: " Oh hey, my guy " ( shook hands like best friends )

Neo: " Geeezzzz, you look kinda trash my dude " ( shooks hands like best friends )

Marco: " It's good to meet you, Harmony. My name is Marco, and I'm your man's companion in battle ( shook hands with )
he told me all about you while we were on missions and how he misses you -"

Neo: " Stop it, Marco,"

Marco: ( tries to embarrass Neo by revealing some of his secrets when in missions ) " Oh, and he also has a picture of you in his pocket and he kisses it often so his ass don't forget the girl he loves back home " ( grinning on Neo )

Neo: " You're such a bastard Marco for revealing that."

Marco: " What? You're embarrassed of your fiancee? If you love her, then don't be afraid to show her off. You said you love her, so be proud of her. "

Neo: " You have a point not gonna lie but , shit, dont reveal too much. Anyways, aren't you gonna introduce me to your wife? "

Marco: " Oh yeah, apologies, guys, she's my wife Bonnie Isabel, and we've been married for 2 years, as you can see my wife looks quite beautiful and I'm proud to say that she's the best woman I've meet unlike someone who doesn't show off his loved one "

Neo: ( thought of something devious ) " Oh yeah, bonnie, did you know that Marco has - ( Marco tries to cover his mouth but still spoke anyways ) he...... has a picture of you....... all over his office, and he........ ( tried to cover his mouth) he.... even have a teddy bear with your face on it."

Marco: " Damn you,"

Neo: " You started first idiot "

The two argued. Meanwhile, the ladies agreed to go to the mall and buy some supplies before they headed off to the place they're gonna stay. They left they boys arguing, and the boys continued to fight and argue till they called a truce