Page 13: " Bleeding heart 💔 "

Throughout the whole situation, harmony remains smiling because it's Neo who's gonna end her life, it's her tragic destiny, she's a spy and a spy deserves no peace and life, they deserve to die and be forgotten.

Harmony understood well that she's not gonna be loved by anyone because of her identity and what she did, but she at least wants some tulips on her grave because nobody loved her, nor will anybody ever love her so atleast some tulips could bring peace to her bleeding heart.

Neo: " Why did you lie??? Why did you associate yourself with those bastards? I could've saved you. I could've helped you. I could've - "

Harmony: " You can't save me Neo, you never can ( smiling while crying ) so point that gun to my heart, put a hole in it and do it while remembering the people that you've lost because of me, i would be really happy if you can do it because your heart can finally rest knowing that a dirty and scumbag spy like me finally died "

Neo can't do it. He's crying while pointing the gun at her. He can't kill someone who he has loved for so many years. He can't do it, so knowing this, Harmony decided to help him.

Harmony slowly walked towards Neo's direction, Neo couldn't stop her nor shoot her, so he stood there while his lover slowly and tearfully came towards him. His heart shattered in pieces while Harmony's heart crushed with guilt and regret. She helped Neo point the gun on her chest ( location of her heart ) and said......

Harmony: " Now, pull the trigger and shoot me as many times you wanted. It would be okay if you shoot it all, i won't get mad because I'm happy either way. Till the end, i will. "

Neo: " Don't make me do this, Harmon, please just lay down " ( crying heavily )

Harmony: " ( whispered ) In all the lies I've told, my love for you is the only thing that is true. I will always love you in every fabric of my existence, Neo."

She tearfully kisses Neo on his forehead and slowly helps him pull the trigger, she was already close, and the gun is pointed at her heart. She smiled one last time, and she pulled the trigger by assisting the hesitant Neo, and then a loud noise was heard, and then, her heart started bleeding. Blood dropped from her lips, and there's a hole in her heart, and then she said......

Harmony: " See?....... that.....w...asnt.... too....h...ard "

She fell to the floor and she was losing so much blood, Neo tried to aid her, but harmony used the last of her strength stopping Neo. Neo cried heavily, and Marco, who was quietly watching them, started to cry, Neo couldn't aid her because she was refusing to do so, and in her dying breath, she said.......

Harmony: " Sor..ry, ca..n you......at.. least give...... me....so...m..e tu....lips? "

Neo hesitated to answer, but before he could even answer, she died on his hands, the one that used to bring happiness in his life is now dead, in his arms lifeless, and this made Neo burst into tears. Blood dripped on his hands as he held her lifeless corpse, and he hugged her, saying sorry while regretting his choice of letting her pull the trigger. This traumatized Neo and will forever haunt him."

Meanwhile, Marco contacted the investigators and reported that the target was confirmed to be the leaker but was dead because of suicide. Although the investigators were disappointed, they still complemented them on completing their mission. Neo looked at Neo from a distance, crying while carrying Harmony's body, blood on his hands, and tears falling from his cheeks like a fountain. He was sad for him, and this was the point where Neo started to question his beliefs as a timekeeper. "