V

𖦹*ੈ𝐒𝐞𝐳𝐞 𓇼 ˚𓆝

N: decided that, since it's thanksgiving, i'll be kind and post another chapter🤍

Seze stands face to face with her sworn enemy, Zafaä Äsngll Ulotawr'ite.
Since a young age, the girls have had it in their minds that the other was a walking she-devil. Never once trying to be friends, they chose enemies instead.

Today, they train as warriors.
In Seze's eyes, she's her target.

Spears with dull arrowheads are gripped tightly in their hands.
A horn is blown and their match begins.

Clan members gather around, teens filling with angst as they watch.
It was no secret they hated each other with a passion.

Zafaä attacks first, Seze blocking it with her spear before sending a kick to the girls thigh. It buckles but she doesn't go down.

In the blink of an eye, they hit and claw and attack with rage and power. Their strength is being tested by the other, hisses being thrown and grunts radiating through the humid air.
Laughs and cheers are being let out, Seze soaking it up.

A group of three comes into her peripheral, and she turns her head for a few seconds too long, finding herself knocked against the sand. It kicks up, flying into her eyes and hair.
She hisses at the pain.

Each grain could be felt with every blink she took, eyes water at the sensation.

"Are you gonna cry to your mommy?" Zafaä taunts, laughing at the girl as she stands above her.
"Wouldn't be the first time."

Neteyam and Lo'ak watch carefully, one a little more careful than the other.
The older boy mutters an almost silent, "C'mon, get up..."

But she hears it.
Her past life flashes in her memory, souring through the sky with a great warrior on her back.

Attacking those who dared to get close to her.

Defending her and their clan until her final breath.

Something courses through her veins, an energy she's never felt before.
Hands behind her head, her hips buck as she kicks herself up to her feet.

Her spear makes figure eights, slicing through the air with a swift swoosh.
She swings it, nipping at the girls skin just the slightest bit.

Zafaä hisses, and Seze does so in return. It's fierce and daring, edging her to make another move with warning.
The other Na'vi girl takes a swing at her, and she actively doges it before sending a hard blow to her knee.