35. Dual faced Mrs Jeon 🤫

Hey taekookers; it's really difficult for me to keep myself away from writing. What to do? It's so addictive. So I am thinking of making an update either once a week or maybe once a month however it's possible for me. So mostly you all will get surprise update just like this one.

Enjoy reading and comment down your thoughts. Bbye😘😘

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jm reached her studio. She noticed Mr Park was already present there. 

Mr Park- Oh Hi Jimin. I was waiting for you only. 

Jm- Hello Mr Park. What can I do for you?

Mr Park- I came here to give you this invitation card of my birthday party which is tomorrow. I hope you will come.

Jm- A..a..that's so sweet of you Mr Park but I am really running busy these days. I postponed most of my projects since previous few months so had to finish all those pending work as soon as possible. I don't think so I will be able to attend the party but wish you a very happy birthday in advance. 

Mr Park clenched his fist at Jm's words.

Mr Park- Come on Jimin; don't you have atleast an hour for me? I helped you so much in getting various modelling offers and was even helping you to build your career in acting but now look at you. You have became all selfish. 

Jm- It's not like that Mr Park. Okay, fine. I will visit tomorrow but I won't be able to wait for much time.

Mr Park's pov

You just have to visit the party darling. I know how to make you stay for whole night. 

~~~

Today Tae was back from work little early. She ranged the door bell and the door got opened by none other than Jin. 

Jin was still angry at Tae for the morning incident. She didn't talked with her and went back to sit on the couch. Tae too didn't said her a word and went to her room. 

After freshening up Tae came downstairs and sat beside Jin. 

Tae- I am sorry di. Are you still mad at me? (asked calmly) 

Jin angrily pouted while turning her face away from Tae trying to control her smile. Tae poked Jin's belly slightly. 

Tae- I know your mama is acting to be angry at me baby. Look how much naughty your mama have become. (said by caressing Jin's baby bump) 

Tae hugged Jin and rested her head on her shoulder.

Tae- Now forgive me di. Untill when you are gonna punish me? 

Jin too hugged her back and pecked her cheek.

Jin- I am sorry too. I too shouted at you so badly. I was just scared what if something happened to the baby. 

Tae- You shouldn't say sorry. It was my fault. I should have been careful but don't worry henceforth I won't give you a chance for complaint. 

Jin- It's alright. Now stop with this sorry thing. I wanna show you something. 

Saying this Jin unlocked her phone and began showing various clothes and baby accessories that Jin selected to order once the baby is born. 

Tae- Aww this pink dress is so cute. Do you think it will be a girl?

Jin- I don't know. Namjoonshi selected this dress. He even wanted to order now but I asked him to order when the baby is born.

Tae- If it's a girl then we will take her in our team. Moon is already there with us.