33. Peace before storm 🤫

Everyone was back to Jeon Mansion as the award ceremony ended. Jm too came with them.

Mrs Jeon- Why did you bought her back Yoongi? After destroying our family's name what else she wanna do; huh?

Yg- Mummy please. What happened is happened. She did mistake and realised it. We can't remain stuck over one thing.

Mrs Jeon- That's what you will say cuz you are mad for this slut.

Jm's eyes brimmed with tears at Mrs Jeon's words.

Yg- Mummy please. (said sternly)

Mrs Jeon- Don't shut my mouth. I am telling you someday you will definitely regret for loving a girl like her.

Yg- OHH IS IT? I THINK YOU FORGOT YOU WERE THE ONE WHO MADE ME MARRY HER.

Mrs Jeon- Don't raise your voice at me.

Jk- Mummy it's already late night. Let's go back to bed.

Mrs Jeon- Now you also shut my mouth. You three brothers are completely same.

Mrs Jeon left for her room after shaking her head in anger.

Namjin, Yoonmin and Taekook too left for their respective rooms.

As soon as Yoonmin entered their room Jm hold Yg's hand.

Jm- Babe..babe..I..I promise. I didn't do anything with that guy. Whatever you saw in the advertisement that was it. I didn't went overboard with him or anyone else. Please believe me. (said while crying and stuttering)

Yg- I know. You don't have to give explanation to me and now stop crying. (said by wipping Jm's tears)

Yg caressed Jm's cheeks and joined their forehead.

Jm- I missed you. Don't leave me ever again.

Yg smiled and pecked her cheeks.

Yg- Never. (whispered in her ear).

Yg travelled his hands at the back of her neck and began caressing it. Their's lips hovering over each other but still apart. Yg slowly moved closer and attached their lips in a deep, passionate kiss.

Their lips moving in sync with each other showing their longing. Yg sucked Jm's lower lip and unzipped her dress.

The dress slide down her body leaving her in only bra and panty. Yg hurriedly unbuttoned his shirt and unbuckled his belt. He let his pants slide down and carried Jm in bridal style towards the bed.

Yg hovered over her and captured her lips while squeezing her boobs. His hands slowly travelled downwards and soon find it's way under her panty.

Jm gripped Yg's hand tightly which was rubbing her clit while moaning in the kiss. Yg detached from the kiss and attached his mouth on her neck. Sucking and creating numerous hickies there. His fingers were busy wandering inside her giving her unbearable pleasure.

Yg lie down facing Jm's clothed pussy. He gave a tight squeeze on it making her gasp.

Yg slide down her panty and attached his mouth to her hot mound. A loud moan left Jm's mouth getting tongue fucked by her husband. She unclipped her bra and throwed it away.

Yg's one hand was gripping her waist while other was squeezing her boobs. His tongue wandering deep inside Jm's hole while teething her pink bud.

Tears of pleasure left Jm's eyes. She gripped Yg's hairs tightly while moaning his name.

Yg detached his mouth from her womanhood and extended his hand at the drawer. He removed the condom packet and slide down his boxers.

Yg torn the packet with his teeth and wore it on his throbbing length. He went closer to Jm and whispered in her ear.