Chapter 3 - Silverbow

I can feel his warm breathe against my skin as he whispers into my ear. His messy black hair was so sexy on him and he was bare. The sun was setting and I'm still pinned down by

this sexy damn werewolf. I saw the side of his chest were I spotted marks, marks that I have stab him with the knife. His hands tighten his grip on mine as I threw my head to the side

avoiding contact with his.

"Your so delicious" He whispered to my ear as I can feel him sniffing my hair.

"And your scent. . . . ."

I tried to pry my hands away from him as he tightened it more. 

"Ah Ah Ah, you've been a very bad girl" He waves a finger infront of me as I dug my nails deep onto my palm.

"I think I deserve something since that little accident you did to me, really made me piss" He whispered to my ear again. I can just feel him smirk.

My heart beat was beating fast as I tried to blink away the tears that were starting to stream down my cheeks. I can't believe that it's a werewolf and it's a HE.

A damn smoking sexy HE and he's even bare. Now what am I to do? 

I'm being pinned down by a naked man. I hope he doesn't. I don't wanna loose mine yet. Oh sweet Jesus please here my prayer.

"Please don't kill me" I pleaded for him not to kill me if he has plans. I heard him chuckle over to my ear as he grab hold of both of my hands with one and his other hand started

caressing my cheek.

"Well . . . . .Let me think. . . .Maybe I should have some fun with you before I kill you" He smirked as he licks my ear lobe.

I tried to struggle as I could trying get off of him. I tried kneeing him but I was unsuccessful.

"Stop squirming bitch before I'll immediately waste you" He threatened me holding my jaw making me stare at him. He smirked at my priceless expression of being threatened and then

he let go of my jaw and started kissing my neck. I bit my lower lip trying to hold my uncontrollable moans. I wish he would kill me already rather than torturing me like this.

His lips traveled down my neck then to my jaw and then almost meeting my lips. I suddenly threw my head at the side so that he wouldn't meet mine. I have no plans of giving my

first kiss to this bastard on top of me. I'm saving everything for someone special but in the situation I'm in right now I guess I couldn't save it to my special one anymore.

"Stubborn lil bitch aren't you" He chuckled and then continued kissing my neck to my jaw. A few tears escape my eye as they began streaming down my cheeks.

I can't believe a werewolf is doing this to me. He started to let his free hand travel down my body. Which I began struggling or squirming again. He let out a low growl which I ignored

and continued squirming. He reached my thigh and started to ran his hand over it up and down. 

"Whats the point of struggling when you can't get out of the situation your into" He smirked and let out a small chuckle.

"Just get off of me you PERVERT!!" I started to yell at him emphasizing the word pervert.

"Woah feisty aren't you" He suddenly lifts his body slightly which made me knee him on his balls. Success.

He let out a yelp and collapsed beside of me letting him go of my hands. I quickly stood up from the ground and quickly took my basket and ran as fast as I can.