Chapter 10 - The Mark

                                   Ever felt like someone just sunk his teeth onto your neck and you just screamed at the pain. Well that's what I'm feeling the right now. It was so painful that I just had to scream out loud

because of the pain, I felt all my blood going out. He caressed my cheek as a teardrop streamed down and it drop onto the pillow. I was in such of a mess.

I still kept screaming at the pain and my back arch because of it. He pulls out and licks the blood coming out from my neck. It was still painful and the sensation was just too awful for me

to handle. He has done it, he marked me. I'm his mate. Even if I want this mated pair to be broken it can only be broken by a ceremony by the alpha.

I'll even die before I meet the alpha and maybe he'll be the one to kill me. I'm officially screwed, I'm a mate of a werewolf and there's nothing I can do.

I was panting hard than I could imagine. "Your lucky don't you know that, a lot of girls wanted to be my mate but I chose you" He whispered through my ear and then began to lick

the blood that was coming out of my neck. To be honest, I don't feel lucky. I just want to say that this luck is fucked up. A fuck luck.

For me a werewolf huntress and a werewolf don't mix together but for this guy he think it does. My back arch to the pain and slowly I slumped down.

He slowly brush his hand on my belly down to my thigh. His warm body was still crushing my little body. I just don't know why werewolves have such warm bodies even if it is so cold.

At this situation I'm into right now, I can't reach for the knife and the chain. He's got me pinned and I can't reach them.

I wish someone would just come and rescue me. I am such a pathetic person, I call myself a werewolf huntress and yet I can't even kill this son of a bitch. I'm such a loser.

Everything was starting to blur out of my sight and when I was about to do something, everything just went completely black. I just realized that I just passed out.

The night was calm and peaceful, when I flew both of my eyes open it was already morning, I was still in my bra and panty. It looks like Cloud didn't touch me last night but I can't

believe he just marked me. I carefully sat up and there I saw him from the corner of my eye sleeping. He was so peaceful and innocent.

It was like he didn't do anything wrong but then again let's face it, he only looks innocent when he sleeps but when he wakes up he is a monster.

I need to get out of here while he's still asleep but then again Cloud lock the door last night so what's the point. Even if I chain him I can't get my chain under the mattress but

I thought of something. It's a perfect oppurtunity.

The knife. . . . . . . .

I quietly got off the bed and crept to the drawer where I hid the knife. I slowly opened the drawer and glance at Cloud. I was just checking if he was still asleep.

I need to be quiet and sneaky. Better watch those ears of his. I grabbed the knife and carefully took the cloth off. The knife was revealed and when I was about to turn to my heels.

I suddenly felt something behind me. It was warm and I was caught. Shoot!!

"Nice try babe" He whispered to my ear and grabbed the knife from my hand. I was so close, all I just had to do was just stab him immediately and yet he just caught me.