Twists of Fate

Tara fires and it hits the pillar, he becomes shocked and turns. She looks at him with a smirk, 'Oh welcome Mr. Abhishek,'. 'You...,' Abhishek says aggressively and goes toward her but stops when he sees Manisha and a guy pointing a gun at her. 'What happened Abhishek come na,' Tara says with a smirk.

'Hey don't do anything like that i am saying you for the last time,'. 'Oo I get scared,' she says and starts laughing. She goes near Manisha who is tied to a chair and faints, 'By the way she is cute but I have to kill her,'. Abhishek looks at her shocked, 'No no no don't dare to,'. Tara looks at him, 'What do you want from me i'll give you my everything but please leave her,' Abhishek pleads. 'Ooo this much love but I am sorry I have to kill her,' she says and puts the gun on Manisha's face, Abhishek feels like his soul left his body when she says, 'I have an offer for you, do what I say and then I will leave her with our single scratch,'.

'I accept all your conditions now leave her,'. 'First, listen to me, I don't have concerns with you or Manisha I am here because of someone asking me to do this,'. 'Who,' Abhishek asked confused. 'She is coming in a few minutes,' she replied. Abhishek was confused, 'Can I go near Manisha please, I will do what you or someone else said but please let her go,'. 'Shut up and sit here quietly,' a man comes from behind and holds him tightly, 'hye leave me,'. She reloads the and says, 'Are you shut up your mouth or not,' Abhishek keeps quiet.

In Gurgaon, Kirti puts Elvish's head on her lap, 'Kirti....,' he cups her face who is still in shock. Katariya looks at them and becomes shocked, 'Elvish,' he shouts and runs there, and Kirti looks on. 'How it's happen,'. 'That ma...n mann he sh... to him,' she says in a shivering voice. Katariya holds Elvish and with the help of Kirti he makes him lie down on the back seat, Katariya sits in the driver's seat and Kirti sits in the back seat and puts his head on her lap.

'Kirti keep talking to him don't let him lose consciousness,' she nods and looks at him, 'Elvish talk to me,' She holds his hand but he is barely in his senses, she keeps on talking with him after a few minutes he faints. 'Elvish,' she shouts, Katariya panicky looks at them, 'Katariya look forward,' Kirti said when she saw a car coming toward them but he managed to change car direction and speed up the car.

They reached the hospital, and the ward boy pulled the stretcher and took him inside the Emergency Ward, kirti sat outside shattered Katariya came near her and put a hand on her shoulder she looked at him and hugged him. She starts crying he also gets years and hugs her back when the doctor comes out of the ward, 'Who is with the patient,' they hear the doctor's voice and immediately get up, 'we are with him,' Katariya says.

'It's a attempt to murder case so we have to enquire about it,'. 'Sir we don't want to enquire, he is a famous person, and if this matter goes to the police right now the media will create a mess, so please understand and cooperate with us once he gets well we will definitely report it to the police but for now, it's not the right time,' Katariya replies sensible and it seems that the doctor has convinced with his statement so he nods and go back inside the ward. Kirti was walking here and there in front of Ward, katariya looked at him, 'Kirti how's all this happen,' she explained to him every thing in a shivery voice tears flowed down from her eyes, and he consoled her.

'Kirti you wait here let me inform Uncle (Elvish's father),' he said. 'No, he will be angry with me,' Kirti said scared. 'No one will get mad at you, ok just relax I am coming in a while,' he said to her and went out of the hospital, Katariya felt bad seeing Kirti's condition she was shocked seeing Elvish like that, Katariya called Elvish's father and told him everything.

Elvish mother enters in hospital and looks at Kirti who is sitting outside the emergency ward putting her head on the wall with closed eyes, she hurriedly goes near her puts her hand on her shoulder opens her eyes with a jerk, and looks at her who's eyes was glossy and looking at her with hope. Kirti stands up and hugs her tightly, she starts crying which she has been holding for a long time, she is crying like a child Elvish's mom first gets shocked and after a few moments, she puts her hand on Kirti's head and hugs her tightly.

Elvish's mom caresses her hair she also gets tears as she knows why Kirti is crying, ' I am sorry I'm sorry because of me he is in this condition all this happened because of me if I don't get into the argument with him then it didn't happened,' kirti says and elvish's mom made her sit and cups her face, 'Kirti nothing is in our hands we can only do one thing and that is praying so just pray for him,' she says while controlling her tears. 'But how can you be so calm with me it happened because of me,'.

'Because I know whatever the situation is you will make him harm and he will never get harmed because of you, I know how much you love him but....,'. 'But now he doesn't look at me,' Kirti completes her sentence and gives her hurtful smile. She picks up her phone, 'Maa......sorry I mean auntie I have to call Mama and tell her about the situation so I am coming in a while,' saying this she comes out from the hospital, she looks at her going with glossy eyes, 'I wish I could tell you that he still love you like before,'

On the other side, Abhishek is trying with the chair, but with difficulty, he takes out his phone from his pocket and messages his manager when a man comes from behind and kicks his mobile but the message is already sent. That man holds Abhishek's neck, 'Sit here and don't try to be smart your smartness will become the reason for your love's death,' saying this he leaves his neck with a jerk and goes from there.

After an hour, Abhishek was sitting there putting his head down on his knees when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he immediately looked up and saw Jiya there he became shocked, ' What are you doing here it's not a safe place I know Ashish sent you here but it is not a safe place please go back,' Abhishek said panicked, Jiya looks at him lovingly she was on clouds seeing his care for her.

He sees Tara coming toward Jiya he shouts, 'Jiya,' but she doesn't even move from her place, Tara comes near her Abhishek closes his eyes as he thinks she is gonna hit her but after a few moments he opens his eyes when he hears the sound of laugh he looks at jiya and tara who was laughing looking at him, he was looking at them clueless.

That's it for today....
Hope you guys enjoy it.....

How's it guys tell me your feedback.