𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 1

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. I'll try writing more since testing is over, but math is stopping me since the math teacher sucks at teaching and it's bringing not only my testing grade down but others too. That aside I hope I can continue this story and update it faster. ⚠️ Fem Takemichi btw ⚠️
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

1803, June 1st. A normal Wednesday or that's what it was supposed to be. Princess Takemichi had her regular schedule, piano class, English class, her regular schooling, and some royal manner classes. Basically it. She has been resting since 4 PM is normally when she finishes.

She sat on a small couch in her room and started fixing her hair. Just to look a bit more pretty, that's until she received a knock on her door. She reluctantly got up and rolled her eyes.

When she opened the door, the headmistress handed her a box and walked away. Takemichi walked back to the couch a plopped down. The box was soft blue and white with a ribbon that was gold. The designs on the box seemed special, she was quite excited.

She hummed while untying the ribbon, smiling joyfully. One thing stuck out to her about the box, it was as light as a feather, and she decided to ignore it for now.

The humming stopped when she saw a note, 'Ugh,' Takemichi thought. She put her hair behind her ear in attempting to read it without hair in front of her face. The letter read,

Greetings Princess Hanagki Takemichi!

I am glad you're going to marry my child, Sano Manjiro. You seem to be a beautiful, well-mannered girl. Manjiro can be a handful, but once you get to know him I promise he'll be better. I am looking forward to seeing you in real life.

Yours truly, Sano Sakurako.

Her eyes widened in shock, but nope. The letter was addressed to her. The only thing that could explain this was an arranged marriage. No wonder her parents have been acting ridiculously around her.

But she was only 17! Only a few weeks before turning 18. She rushed downstairs.

On the dinner table sat her family. Her aunt, uncle, mother, father, and little sister. Drinking tea and having a great time. Her parents look all happy as if they didn't just ruin her life.

"Father, mother, what the hell is this!?" Takemichi set the letter on the table. Her mother was the first to speak, "Language," She warned. "What does it look like?" Her father asked. "Listen, I am not your perfect daughter like older sister, I am NOT willing to do this for this kingdom's sake."

By now, they had everyone's attention. "Let's talk about this later, Takemichi," Her mother said, but her eyes looked up at her as if she was being disrespectful. "Give me an answer right now." Takemichi didn't budge, she stood there for a good minute before her father warned again.

"Let's talk about this later," Takemichi rolled her eyes and mimicked him. Her father then stood up and slapped her, the silence was loud. Slowly, a red spot on her cheek became visible, and she held back teats.

"You know, I wish I was born into another family!" She rushed back upstairs to her room, she tried holding back tears of sadness and anger. But couldn't.

Not even minutes later, the head maid knocked on her door. "Just leave!" Takemichi shouted. Then the cold tone from the maid was heard, a tone that haunted her for all her childhood. The head maid was nothing but a puppet and a cold soul.