How you met them

Hannibal lecter: You two met at a dinner party that your friend invited you to. After the dinner part you decided to stay and talk with Hannibal since he seemed nice. He finds out you have mental problems, so you get his number to schedule therapy. Hannibal had plans to manipulate you and frame you from his crimes. But there was something about you, your mind, your kindness, and your beauty. He couldn't just kill you, so being Hannibal he manipulated you to stay with him so, now y'all live together. (Y'all are beautiful/handsome💕)

Stu macher and billy loomis: You were originally supposed to be their victim, but things took a turn. That night they tried to kill you, but you being a fan girl to them . Billy was bewildered on why the fuck would you simp over serial killers. Stu was being Stu and started answering your fan questions, but billy nudged him, seemingly irritated. "Stu! Are you stupid don't tell them our plans!" Billy yelled, annoyed at the fact that Stu was giving a random stranger answers about their work. "But billyyyyyy! Can we keep them pleaseeeee! They seems so funny!" Stu whined. Silence filled the room for a moment. "Fine, we can take them to our house, but don't let them escape okay?" Billy spoke. The blue eyed boy agreed hap
joyfully, so the boys took you back to their house. Billy and Stu would keep you up in a dim room with the door locked, they would come in to feed you and stuff. You're not in that room often since it's only when they leave you alone in that dark house.You quickly got uncomfortable since someone was watching you or you were just isolated for a few hours, they either put on a scary movie or just make you stare at a wall. Eventually, they stopped since they trusted you.

Michael Myers: On one Halloween night, you were roaming the streets not knowing michael was stalking you from afar. You eventually noticed him and started small talk. "Nice costume big guy, you really have style" you said to him. As he raised the knife to kill you, you took the knife away from him. "Cool knife is this plastic?......can you talk?" You asked. Michael shook his head and tried to get his knife back. You eventually gave it back, and as he tried to kill you again, you gave him a notebook and pen. "You can write what you want to say on here" You said in a sweet tone. Michael grabbed you by the arm firmly, and dragged you to his house, and you were forced to stay there ever since.

Pennywise: Your childhood best friend, Lacy had recently gone missing and you were determined to look for her. You had discovered that 27 years earlier they were haunted by a killer clown named pennywise. You did some research, and stupidly decided to go to the sewers to go look for your friend. You eventually found pennywise's hideout and you started to run away immediately, because you weren't gonna look around and eventually die. The red haired clown caught up to you though, strangely you didn't show fear of him. He got confused and tried to scare you but you didn't budge. He eventually grabbed you by your hands and tried to scare you some more but nothing worked, so he kept you to experiment/test your fears on you since you weren't like the other humans. After he was done experimenting with you he kept you tied up in a hidden room in his abandoned house. Some days you would eat raw fish and sewer water, other days nothing. You eventually got sick, because of what you were eating. Pennywise noticed this and finally gave you real food, yeahhh y'all's relationship wasn't the best....

Billy lenz: You were staying at the sorority house, one night you were home alone and doing laundry. Suddenly you heard something in the attic, so you went to check it out. As soon as you got up there, you started getting strangled. You grabbed the Christmas lights that billy was strangling you with, and got out of it. Billy was surprised because no one did that before. He started to freak out and you got worried. You held Billy in your arms and cradled him, you comforted him with your words. "Shhh it's okay, I've got you. No need to panic sweetheart, I won't do anything to you." You reassured him, y/h/c shimmered in the moonlight. You looked like an angel to him. Billy decided to not kill you and have you take care of him, you mostly stay him the attic with him to calm him down and to reassure you won't leave.