clinginess scale

Hannibal: 6/10, he does cuddle you from time to time and other stuff but he isn't that clingy and dependent on you. If you ask he will cuddle you more though. Hannibal is a pretty busy man, but he will make any time for his little chéri.

Billy and Stu: 10/10, any time they will get the chance they will smother you in cuddles, kisses, etc. Stu is more clingy than billy, Stu hugs you from behind and puts his head on your shoulder. Billy gets on your lap and falls asleep on you, both of the boys are really clingy.

Michael Myers: 4/10, he's very distant. If you hug him, it's very rare he'll even hug back. Although, he shows his affection in other ways by giving you stuff from victims or stealing them in stores. Michael will cuddle you and kiss you from time to time, but it's rare.

Pennywise: 8/10, Penny can be clingy at times but not always. Pennywise will even push you off if he's not in the mood, and won't apologize because and I quote, "it's not my fault your being a clingy bitch." You would start ignoring him, he would be pissed and force you to cuddle him.

Billy lenz: 100/10, your his source. Billy will not leave you alone for one second, although it can be annoying from time to time, if you get upset Billy will offer to fuck you to make it better. He will follow you around most of the time, and make out with you.

Bubba sawyer: 100/10, he cannot experience life without you. If your not here Bubba can't get through the day. He would do your hair and make up, snuggle you, put his face in your chest, etc. Bubba is a little sweetheart.

Jason voorhees: 10/10, kiss his mask and this man would melt. You make little paper flowers and flower crowns for this man. In return he cuddles you as you read a book, Jason tried not to smush you since he's huge.

Freddy Kruger: 7/10, ehhhh he doesn't like touching you all the time. I mean he would grope you, and make out with you, but he isn't into that sappy shit. If you catch him in a bad mood, Freddy would push you off of him roughly and force you to wake up.

Candyman: 9/10, he can be clingy but he isn't too clingy. Candyman would cuddle you as you enjoy a snack he got for you. But, he is out most of the time getting things for you or killing people.

Brahms heelshire: 1000/10, he clings to you all the time. You don't like it? He won't care. If you say it to his face, Brhams would glare at you and stay in the walls the whole day because he petty. Eventually you apologize and make tea for him, and y'all would end the day watching movies and snuggling.

Yautja/the predator: 9/10, he does cling to you sometimes but not all the time. Yautja has to go hunting for food, and for any danger. He also, has to communicate to his species about his plans.

Bo Sinclair: 6/10, he is not that clingy at all. Matter in fact he would sometimes take that as a sign that you want to have sex with him. Bo gets mad that you wanna cuddle, he would make excuses that he just got off and work and to give him a break. You avoid him so you won't get him mad for whatever reason. Bo finds you silently crying and comforts you.

Vincent Sinclair: 9/10, Vincent can be pretty clingy after he's done with his art. He mostly works on paintings, sculptures, sketches, etc. If you try to hug him while he's painting or doing sometime he will gently pull you off, and cuddle you afterwards.

Lester Sinclair: 10/10, I mean Lester doesn't do anything all day besides sit in his car all day and watch out for people. You just keep him company in the car as well, so he clings onto you all day. You and Lester would eventually paint each other's nails as well.

Norman Bates: 100/10, what can I say? He's every scared of ever losing you, so he clings onto you once he's done with his shift. You would play with his care and Norman would blush. He's such a little honey pie, he deserves better.