Looking for Help

While rewatching the film, I decided to write chapters focused on Bowsette, as I wouldn't change almost anything in the story to write it all here. Here, it will be her being mentioned by Toad and Peach.

After being sucked down a pipe, being separated from his younger brother and falling into a mysterious world of mushrooms (what a cruel fate...) and being approached by Toad, Mario began to explain his situation;

"Yeah, I'm actually looking for somebody — my brother, in fact. He looks exactly like me, but tall, and skinny, and green. See, last time I saw him, he was falling through a pipe. It was foggy and I believe there was lava... "

Toad gasped and replied to Mario. - "Uh, that... is not good. Umm... Your brother has landed in the Dark Lands. They're under Bowsette's control."

"Bowsette?" - Mario questioned, confused. - "She's the most evil, wretched creature alive." - Toad described such a monster, in a very sinister way.

So Toad sticked his walking stick into a mushroom and pulled himself and Mario up. - "I'm taking you to see the princess. She can help. She can do anything!" - "Princess?"

In the distance, Mario see a magnificent white and red castle surrounded by a large town.

"Come on, Mario! Our big adventure begins now!" - Toad hummed as he bounced through the mushrooms.

"Hang on, Luigi." - With that said, Mario and Toad jumped across mushrooms toward the castle.

A FEW MOMENTS LATER...

In a large room, a council of Toads was gathered around a hologram that opened from the ground. The hologram showed a world map, displaying all the islands, including Bowsette's ship

"Council, your attention. Bowsette has found the Super Star and is headed toward our kingdom. Its power will make her invincible. We will be destroyed." - declared Toad General, making all the toads gasp, while a green toad fainted.

"Princess! What are we gonna do?" - asked a Yellow Council Toad, to their highness, Princess Peach.

"I will not let her hurt you." - she got off the throne and walked down the stairs, while declaring. - "We are going to stop Bowsette."

"How?! Look at us. We're adorable!" - Yellow Council Toad commented, making a puppy dog face, followed by other Toads.

Peach began to explain his plan. - "I'm going to convince the great Kong army to help us. Together, we'll annihilate that monster!"

"Their mad king doesn't make alliances! The Kongs will never agree!" - Toad General asked, knowing the reputation the Kongs had.

"I can convince him. I'll leave for the Jungle Kingdom in the morning." - With that said, Princess Peach left the room, with Toad General declaring close behind. - "Good luck, princess. For all our sakes." - Princess Peach walked through the halls, thinking to herself, until she hears foot steps.

She spotted someone running towards her, apparently being followed by Toads. Before he could touch her, Peach suddenly flipped onto his back, feeling threatened and allowing the Toad Guards to throw themselves at him and attack him.

But after realizing that he was a human, the princess found herself excited and curious about him. As soon as she asked where he came from, the human quickly fixed his hat and explained;

"Me and my little brother, Luigi... we fell down this pipe, and now he's lost... somewhere in the Dark Lands!"

With that, Peach realized that his brother was in serious trouble. - "Then it's only a matter of time before he's captured by Bowsette. But you're in luck — I'm on my way to stop her."

"Well, take me with you!" - Mario demanded, making Peach look in disbelief. - "This woman's a lunatic. A psycho. She will eat you for breakfast. She won't even notice it probably because you're very, very small."

"You know what? Make fun of me all you want. But you are gonna help me find my brother!" - Mario spoke in an arrogant tone, earning a stern look from the princess. - " ...Please?"

"Okay. Let's see what you're made of." - she declared, turning and leaving, with Mario following her close behind. - "Is that a "yes"?"

"No. That's a "Let's see what you're made of"." - Peach corrected, as she waited to see how determined that human was.

I've only managed to write two at the moment. So, I would like you to suggest what Bowsette's plot and objective in the story could be. Whatever is most commented on, I will use it in the plot.