10k x female oc

I love The Walking Dead and I also love Z Nation and I always thought it would be amazing to have a fan fiction where would be a crossover between the two.

And surprisingly I have never found a fanfiction yet where is a crossover I mean I saw a fanfiction where it had a cameo where Carl Grimes showed up but it wasn't a big cameo.

So I was thinking the fanfiction would have a Rick Grimes daughter as the female OC she would have to be the same age as 10K because that would be who her love interest is.

Her backstory would be she was very close to Rick practically a mini him her and Carl were also really close but the thing is is early on in the apocalypse her Lori and Carl got separated and she's been on her own ever since until she either somehow met up with 10K and stayed with him or she somehow met operation bite mark.

Her appearance and personality would have to be she's tall because honestly I really can't stand when an OC or an X reader is really short.

she has to be a badass and basically be a mini Rick personality right wise she also has to be really good with weapons and be able to protect herself without relying on anyone.

and maybe she could have one of Rick's sheriff's hat because he had a spare in their home that she managed to grab before they fled at the beginning of the Apocalypse so her and Carl would have Rick's sheriff's hat and she would be really attached to it and always be wearing it like Carl does and it would be a staple of her parents like Addie's nailed bat.

Everything else like how she gets along with the group and how she and 10K meets can be entirely up to the author who chooses to take this idea but I would also like for eventually the shows to completely cross where the groups meet each other and Carl and Rick find out that the female OC is still alive and the female OC finds out that Lori is dead and she has a younger sister.